Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Light Closed by Police

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Light Closed by Police

Another strip club closed in Bavaro by the Police and Fiscal. Blue Light has been closed by the charge of employing minors. This is similar to what happened to Conijitas.

2. Likes sanpedrogringo, caribmike liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Another One Bites the Dust, Another One Bites the Dust...when one closes, another opens. Usually same clients and usually the same Chicas...provided they weren't undocumented (or underage!)!

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Another strip club closed in Bavaro by the Police and Fiscal. Blue Light has been closed by the charge of employing minors. This is similar to what happened to Conijitas.
    Do they just get closed down, or do the owners find themselves in hotter water for promoting minors? And before the wolves come howling, I am not against adult oriented businesses as long as the people working there are indeed adults, and not working there against their will. And please don't give me the semantics that 16 or 17 is permissible in other parts of the world. I'm speaking of the Dominican Republic, where the age is 18.

5. Likes SARAH KATZ liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi Siu's Dad View Post
    Another One Bites the Dust, Another One Bites the Dust...when one closes, another opens. Usually same clients and usually the same Chicas...provided they weren't undocumented (or underage!)!
    What opened to replace Conejita?

I love Dominicans!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by franco1111 View Post
    What opened to replace Conejita?

Why there are so many topics about closed clubs, and nothing about the ones that are still open?

8. Likes yacht chef liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Because there are very few decent clubs still open. And, with Blue Light gone, if it is, the two premier brothels in the area are closed. Conejita and Blue Light. Well known and big. Which, of course, draws attention. The writing is on the wall, so to speak. The trend seems to be those clubs are being closed, and nothing similar replaces them. Hence, my question.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Near the San Juan Mall the club previously named Jazzy's is still open. They changed the name and I believe may have new owners. But it is open, and a lot nicer inside than the Blue Light or Conejitas was.

There are also a few new ones in Fruisa. These places will not be going away anytime soon.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

American Showgirl opened shortly after Ladies Factory (nee Conejitas) closed. They had a lot of Venezuelan girls at one time, but last I was there it was mostly Dominicanas again.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Near the San Juan Mall the club previously named Jazzy's is still open. They changed the name and I believe may have new owners. But it is open, and a lot nicer inside than the Blue Light or Conejitas was.

There are also a few new ones in Fruisa. These places will not be going away anytime soon.
    Jazzy's also charge 2x drink prices when you bought the girl a drink. When my friends come to town, they don't even mention it anymore.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime809 View Post
    Jazzy's also charge 2x drink prices when you bought the girl a drink. When my friends come to town, they don't even mention it anymore.

Yes, they rip you off on drinks, but that is par for the course in these joints. Also never run a tab in any of these places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast