Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Blue Light Closed by Police

  1. #1
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Blue Light Closed by Police

    Another strip club closed in Bavaro by the Police and Fiscal. Blue Light has been closed by the charge of employing minors. This is similar to what happened to Conijitas.

  2. Likes sanpedrogringo, caribmike liked this post
  3. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Another One Bites the Dust, Another One Bites the Dust...when one closes, another opens. Usually same clients and usually the same Chicas...provided they weren't undocumented (or underage!)!

  4. #3
    I love infractions!
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,969
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Another strip club closed in Bavaro by the Police and Fiscal. Blue Light has been closed by the charge of employing minors. This is similar to what happened to Conijitas.
    Do they just get closed down, or do the owners find themselves in hotter water for promoting minors? And before the wolves come howling, I am not against adult oriented businesses as long as the people working there are indeed adults, and not working there against their will. And please don't give me the semantics that 16 or 17 is permissible in other parts of the world. I'm speaking of the Dominican Republic, where the age is 18.

  5. Likes SARAH KATZ liked this post
  6. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashi Siu's Dad View Post
    Another One Bites the Dust, Another One Bites the Dust...when one closes, another opens. Usually same clients and usually the same Chicas...provided they weren't undocumented (or underage!)!
    What opened to replace Conejita?

  7. #5
    I love Dominicans!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franco1111 View Post
    What opened to replace Conejita?

    Why there are so many topics about closed clubs, and nothing about the ones that are still open?

  8. Likes yacht chef liked this post
  9. #6
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Because there are very few decent clubs still open. And, with Blue Light gone, if it is, the two premier brothels in the area are closed. Conejita and Blue Light. Well known and big. Which, of course, draws attention. The writing is on the wall, so to speak. The trend seems to be those clubs are being closed, and nothing similar replaces them. Hence, my question.

  10. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Near the San Juan Mall the club previously named Jazzy's is still open. They changed the name and I believe may have new owners. But it is open, and a lot nicer inside than the Blue Light or Conejitas was.

    There are also a few new ones in Fruisa. These places will not be going away anytime soon.

  11. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    American Showgirl opened shortly after Ladies Factory (nee Conejitas) closed. They had a lot of Venezuelan girls at one time, but last I was there it was mostly Dominicanas again.

  12. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Near the San Juan Mall the club previously named Jazzy's is still open. They changed the name and I believe may have new owners. But it is open, and a lot nicer inside than the Blue Light or Conejitas was.

    There are also a few new ones in Fruisa. These places will not be going away anytime soon.
    Jazzy's also charge 2x drink prices when you bought the girl a drink. When my friends come to town, they don't even mention it anymore.

  13. #10
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaime809 View Post
    Jazzy's also charge 2x drink prices when you bought the girl a drink. When my friends come to town, they don't even mention it anymore.


    Yes, they rip you off on drinks, but that is par for the course in these joints. Also never run a tab in any of these places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •