Hi from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Hello...

My name is Amy.

About 5 years ago, I was on here because I was involved with a man from the DR. I got taken for a ride then. I have now found someone else...but I think it's heading in the same direction...unfortunately...

Anywho...I really enjoyed the conversations when i was here previously and remembered this site so thought I would pop on and try again.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Me too...

I swore off Dominicans after my last bad experience...but this time I'm going in with more knowledge and hopefully not going to get taken for another ride...

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Well...when he first contacted me...I told him straight away...don't ask me for money because I will not send it. He said he was okay with that...

Yeah...2 weeks ago..he says he's in trouble and needs $500. I told him no and he got attitude about it. So I pretty much know where this one is headed as well....down the trash can!!! lol

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Sorry to hear that he lost his I Phone and it is sad that his Grandma needs an operation. All will be well with a few thousand dollars.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Sorry to hear that he lost his I Phone and it is sad that his Grandma needs an operation. All will be well with a few thousand dollars.

Yep.... not coming from me though. Lol...Actually he said he owes the bank money...so that's a new one to me...

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Hello Amy,

Are you the same Amy that was at the time living in Detroit, Michigan with the Dominican boyfriend that was a security guy at a bar in an exclusive AI area?

Circa September 2010?

Or do all females named "AMY" have problems with Dominican men :D lol

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Hello Amy,

Are you the same Amy that was at the time living in Detroit, Michigan with the Dominican boyfriend that was a security guy at a bar in an exclusive AI area?

Circa September 2010?

Or do all females named "AMY" have problems with Dominican men :D lol

No that was not me....Mine was in 2012...

sddr

I love Dominicans!!!!
Aug 29, 2016
Every time I read posts like this, it sounds for me like "Hello, my name is Jane Doe, I got involved with a chimp from a local zoo, what to expect from our relationship?"

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome to DR1, v2.

:classic: mob

[video=youtube_share;tExiTL5MCjA]https://youtu.be/tExiTL5MCjA[/video]

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
......Amy Welcome.......like your ability to bounce back........Going to get some popcorn and presidente. love a good story like this.........Doc..........

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
Amy, welcome back. Tell him that you would like to help out but you first need his help for 200USD to take care of a thing first... I am sure you are a nice girl so do your best to avoid these characters from now on.

MM

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Well...when he first contacted me...I told him straight away...don't ask me for money because I will not send it. He said he was okay with that...

Yeah...2 weeks ago..he says he's in trouble and needs $500. I told him no and he got attitude about it. So I pretty much know where this one is headed as well....down the trash can!!! lol

you never actually met this winner in the flesh, and he asks for 500 dollars. i knew you had some good stuff for us...

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Amy, welcome back.

I wasn't on this board on your first go-round, and I am notoriously evil to new posters. I might suggest that you get in touch with DRSisterhood via this board and take this issue there. The community is not lascivious for details and the advice is better.

Good luck on all of it. This place can be a great source of information, as long as it is approached with gimlet eye and a very thick skin.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.