Punta Cana's All-Inclusive Resorts?

JRFMRF

Mar 1, 2002
Hi,
This is my 2nd posting. We are looking at Punta Cana's resorts, especially ones that have good kids clubs. My girls are 5 and 8. I've heard the Allegro Bavaro and Sunscape are good for this type of vacation. Any one have any suggestions or experiences with these resorts in that sense? My kids tend to like kids club and want to make sure the resort we pick is good for them.
Also, I do plan to go to La Romana, Santo Domingo and Santiago (as posted before) to explore DR. I guess I could combine La Romana & Santo Domingo in one day and Santiago another. Any suggestions? We plan to go from Sat. Aug 24 till Sat. Aug 31.

Deb

Jan 1, 2002
I highly recommend Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort in Punta Cana.
I just got back. It was my 4th time at this resort. It has a great kids club, they keep the kids busy most of the day. It is 5 resorts in 1.
You can't go wrong at this resort.

jeanette

Feb 2, 2002
ai hotels

Sunscape and the new Grand Paradise Bavaro have been getting excellent reviews on Debbies site. Sunscape has got new American owners so if you want to be assured of English being spoken that is the place.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Also look into Punta Cana Club Med. They have a well run children's program. Also, lots of English-speaking tourists as they mainly market in the United States.

eileenhot1

Mar 6, 2002
barcelo bavaro beach

I agree with Deb on going to the "barcelo bavaro beach " hotel. I am going next week with my daughter, her husband and 3 grandchildren. We took the 8 year old with us last year to the "allegro: and she loved that too, but find that the barcelo has better food, a better beach, and more choices as far as entertainment , and pools. I would say if you got a real good deal at the allegro, like a few hundred dollars less to take that, Last year we only paid $299 for the whole week for her. Enjoy wherever you go! Eileen