Mark Goulden

Feb 20, 2017
Hi
I am a British citizen and am looking for any help on how I can obtain an working visa. I am looking to work in the Dominican for between 12 and 18 months

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Hi
I am a British citizen and am looking for any help on how I can obtain an working visa. I am looking to work in the Dominican for between 12 and 18 months

If you want to work in the "Dominican", you won't need a work visa but a Visa cc or debit card might help but he may prefer cash. If per chance you would like to work in the Dominican Republic, then a work visa will be required along with residency with the help of a lawyer.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
No hard feelings but may I suggest that you begin by calling the country by it's proper name. i know lots of people make this faux pas, but its a pet peeve of mine.
How would you feel if I called your country the Britain? See what I mean?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi

Is there any particular reason you are interested in the DR. It is expensive to pursue residency in order to work. If you are working for a foreign owned company and will receive a good salary that is one thing but if you plan on coming to the DR to find a job than you would be better off going to, let's say BVI. If you don't have any language skills it would be very tough to find any kind of job. Good luck and good travels.