WHERE ARE THEY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Just putting it out there for posters I haven't seen in awhile. Maybe they've been banned, gone off the radar, or I've just missed the boat.
AZB
DREAD
CHIC
MIKEFISHER.

Just to name a few.

BTW, will be in PUJ next week, and in all this time, have met only 1 DR1er. PM me if you wanna hookup.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
AZB posted recently, Dread to I think. Mike Fisher has / had high season in Punta Cana (?) Chic, who is chic? pssst....

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Not posting just lurking !

AZB posted today and also recently about renewing his Cedula card.

Links to recent threads> AZB-1 AZB-2

:bunny:
I Have been avoiding posting just lurking as i want to drive A & E Just a little mad. She wants to ban me so bad she cant sleep. She is slimming down the DR1ers so she can just have a vacation. But i find it does not matter anymore not much new here all the good posts seem to have gone home. So A & E here is your last chance BAN ME and have a nice DAY !

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I Have been avoiding posting just lurking as i want to drive A & E Just a little mad. She wants to ban me so bad she cant sleep. She is slimming down the DR1ers so she can just have a vacation. But i find it does not matter anymore not much new here all the good posts seem to have gone home. So A & E here is your last chance BAN ME and have a nice DAY !

If you follow the rules there is no need to get banned. ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Look at me, look at me. I need attention... yeah over here!!!

yawn.jpg

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.