Hello everyone

Matthew_12

Feb 26, 2017
I'm Matthew and I'm from Italy. I spent a lot of time in Cuba and Cancun and now I will go in Santo Domingo to make a new experience.
Ialready read a lot of information but obviosuly I still have some questions about Santo Domingo and I will soon make a new thread in the specific section.

:D

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
Welcome Mathew,
I've lived in Santo Domingo since 2007 so might be able to give you some info. What would you like to know?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I'm Matthew and I'm from Italy. I spent a lot of time in Cuba and Cancun and now I will go in Santo Domingo to make a new experience.
Ialready read a lot of information but obviosuly I still have some questions about Santo Domingo and I will soon make a new thread in the specific section.

:D

Matthew, how long will you be in the DR? There is a large population of Italian ex-pats in Las Terrenas on the Samana Peninsula. Good luck and good travels.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Welcome to Wonderland!
SD is the very best and absolute worst the DR has to offer.
Enjoy.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
i am also new here, but how could you make your own post. i seem do not have the permission

I too have problems figuring out these various internet programs, so when I can be helpful I do so. First hit the word Forum between the words Home and NewPosts. THen comes up a list of the different forums. One of them will be 'new member' Click that and it will ask if you wish to start a thread. and from there you should have it! Good luck and welcome to our back yard brawl!
Der Fish
Der Fish