Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After i130 & 864 stages we are finally onto a line for interview.....but how long?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default After i130 & 864 stages we are finally onto a line for interview.....but how long?

Like the title reads, we are in what seems to be the last step, waiting for an interview date. When I asked the NVC office, 6033340700 #, they couldn't give an estimated time. I'm curious how do we get our date since we are in line? Do they say sometime in X month we can see you or is it just a date & we need to be there? And any way to estimate when we will get a date? Thanks for the help in advance!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the uscis.gov site has a link to waiting times. Not sure of the exact link. good luck.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbmitch9 View Post
    I believe the uscis.gov site has a link to waiting times. Not sure of the exact link. good luck.
    Thx dude, I think I found it.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processi...IntlDisplay.do

It says 1.1 months so in one month ish they will schedule our interview?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

We have an interview scheduled. Woo hoo!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tt_er View Post
    Gratulations dude
    Gratulations!
    Der Fish

6. Likes Tt_er liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations. Make sure that you both are prepared. They can ask both of you some very personal questions to see if you really know each other.

8. Likes Tt_er liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys know if I need a police certificate during the interview? The appointment letter said I didn't need to be present but if I go with my wife, I am planning too, can I be part of the interview? I guess I don't understand why it said I didn't need to be present?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys know if I need a police certificate during the interview? The appointment letter said I didn't need to be present but if I go with my wife, I am planning too, can I be part of the interview? I guess I don't understand why it said I didn't need to be present?
    It is recommended that you be present. They'll interview both of you.You don't need to be present if you are experiencing hardships for travel.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbmitch9 View Post
    It is recommended that you be present. They'll interview both of you.You don't need to be present if you are experiencing hardships for travel.
    Right on, thank you!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh one last question, I'm not quite sure what fees we still have to pay? We found the medical to be $417, vac doesn't seem to cost anything, but I haven't found a fee during or after interview? Anything else I might be missing? Thx again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast