Hola, soy de Kansas City!

Micah Kelley

Mar 2, 2017
Hi, I am new here but I love the Dominican Republic and I really want to go. My church has a sister church that has missionaries there in San Pedro de Marcolis. So I really want to go to visit them this year or next year. I like learning about Dominican culture and history. I love making tostones and I just finally found the Dominican restaurant here in Kansas City.

So hi, everyone. If you have friends in KC, please let me know.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Hello Micah. Would that be Kansas City, as in home of the Royals, which defeated my Mets in the 2015 World Series? If so, no hard feelings. We should have played better. As the name says, guess where I am located? Which part of San Pedro is your sister church affiliated with?

Micah Kelley

Mar 2, 2017
Hey everyone,

It's the Kansas City in Missouri not Kansas but sometimes I'm in Kansas. 

San Pedro, did you hear about Yordano Ventura, one of the Royals who died in a car crash in DR? Anyways, the church Iglesia Bautista Evangélica de Macorís (IBEM). 

Hopefully if I come I'll bring all the GATES! 

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hey everyone,

San Pedro, did you hear about Yordano Ventura, one of the Royals who died in a car crash in DR? Anyways, the church Iglesia Bautista Evangélica de Macorís (IBEM). 

Welcome Micah, I live in San Pedro, we will be glad with your visit. Im not from the church, but if you needs some volunteer, let me know. Im off on weekends and usually I dont have nothing important to do.

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
Hello Micah. Would that be Kansas City, as in home of the Royals, which defeated my Mets in the 2015 World Series? If so, no hard feelings. We should have played better. As the name says, guess where I am located? Which part of San Pedro is your sister church affiliated with?

I still have hard feelings over that.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, yes I did. There was a thread related to the incident on here.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hi, I am new here but I love the Dominican Republic and I really want to go. My church has a sister church that has missionaries there in San Pedro de Marcolis. So I really want to go to visit them this year or next year. I like learning about Dominican culture and history. I love making tostones and I just finally found the Dominican restaurant here in Kansas City.

So hi, everyone. If you have friends in KC, please let me know.

Hola and welcome, I live in San pedro, send me a private message, if you need help when you come let me know