Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Leaning Tower of JD

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boots View Post
    Ah the Roxi bar miss it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    The previous owner, a Red Sox fan, sold the bar and the right's back to the house last fall. The owner of the hotel, passed it on to his son, who has his girlfriend/wife managing it. The rest of the staff is the same. Basically the same setup, minus the parrots, and they've been trying to make some modernizations in the surrounding area of the bar (kitchen-dining area), but they are moving very slow. Nice flat screen tv, and they don't mind passing the control if you want to put a game or news on.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sanpedrogringo View Post
    The previous owner, a Red Sox fan, sold the bar and the right's back to the house last fall. The owner of the hotel, passed it on to his son, who has his girlfriend/wife managing it. The rest of the staff is the same. Basically the same setup, minus the parrots, and they've been trying to make some modernizations in the surrounding area of the bar (kitchen-dining area), but they are moving very slow. Nice flat screen tv, and they don't mind passing the control if you want to put a game or news on.
    The owner of the hotel used gangster tactics to throw out Glen who was the bar owner and probably one of the nicest gentleman one could meet. I would never step foot in that establishment again.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

How far off plumb is this tower?

4. Dislikes 2dlight disliked this post
    I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hard times doug View Post
    The owner of the hotel used gangster tactics to throw out Glen who was the bar owner and probably one of the nicest gentleman one could meet. I would never step foot in that establishment again.
    Any news or updates on everybody's favorite Leaning Tower?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Any news or updates on everybody's favorite Leaning Tower?
    You are the one who started this thread. I have been waiting for your pictures.

7. Likes sanpedrogringo, irishpaddy liked this post
    I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Last time I was there was on March 5th, when I found out the name of the project. Joe Boots and Hard Times Doug knew about the bar in Plaza Real, so I figured maybe they had some updated info. I still have the pictures, but I have to figure out how to use Photo Bucket or maybe add a video through a You Tube link. If I could just post the photos here, as in the body of an email I would have done it back then.

9. Likes dulce liked this post
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

If I could just post the photos here, as in the body of an email I would have done it back then.
    i am too lazy to type in a tutorial but here are instructions from WB from some time ago:

Quote Originally Posted by whirleybird View Post
    I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and this is what I do:
    1. Choose file - browse for the correct photo on your computer.
    2. Rezise - select Message Board from the drop down menu.
    3. Click the Upload button.
    4. When photo uploaded (after a few minutes), copy complete URL from the Message Board box.
    5. Paste into DR1 message.
    If doing several photos to go into one message, it is wise to copy and past the individual URL's into a Word document or email message until ready to paste them into the DR1 message.

North Coast Moderator

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me search for leaning tower pics. Wish me Luck.

12. Likes dulce liked this post
    I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast