Unexpected Breakthrough Revealed by Bill Gates

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Bill Gates is one of the worlds brightest people still alive. He also happens to be the worlds richest, while still remaining humble and giving. But his latest breakthrough is something unexpected. He spent over $2.5 billion dollars and countless man hours building it, and if it works as expected, Bill Gates would be first person in history to single handedly reshape our economy with his latest project – Gates Way.
Before we go into details of what Gates Way is and how this new works, let’s get some facts straight. The top 1% currently is hoarding 241$ trillion dollars, which is enough to give every single person on earth a cool 6 figure check of $103,200. And since most of this wealth is being traded by Wall Street daily, theoretically it can all be take back by outsmarting the Wall Street traders. And Bill Gates did just that - he built a computer code that outsmarts any human trader on earth.
It’s an algorithm, designed to take from the top 1% wealthy people and redistribute the money back to regular people. This algorithm literally beats the stock market with an accuracy of 75%, which means you will be winning 3 trades out of 4. You might wonder, what will keep the Wall Street from using this software and making us even poorer? The answer is simple - this software is hard coded to only work with Binary Options trading platforms, which means the trades are limited to 250$ per trade. Wall Street is trading trillions, so 250$ just isn’t going to cut it for them. However, for regular people this is huge! At the moment software isn’t released yet but as Bill Gates team demonstrated to us - it already works and generates around $2,000 - $4,000 profits a day per trading account!
Read more:
http://cnn-finances.com/bill-gates-...nt=racc8&tid=102&&ofr=10&t=2&img=8&&facc=1234

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If this were true, bill gates and his wife would be found dead by tomorrow morning...

the link does not go to CNN btw , it goes to http://storyzard.com a Known Fake News Site ..
and there is NOTHING about this ANYWHERE in the the whole world wide web..

good grief ..

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Deposit only

Don't listen to JD :cheeky:

I have the algorithm and I am generating $4,000 day that I have no intention to redistribute to regular people, EXCEPT to DR1 members.

For only 5,000 USD (a steal for my fellow DR1 members), I will give you this top secret software.

Africaida
United bank of Nigeria
Lagos
Account # 00210212

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

I have the algorithm and I am generating $4,000 day that I have no intention to redistribute to regular people, EXCEPT to DR1 members.

For only 5,000 USD (a steal for my fellow DR1 members), I will give you this top secret software.

Africaida
United bank of Nigeria
Lagos
Account # 00210212

Will you take a check ;)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

Africaida
United bank of Nigeria
Lagos
Account # 00210212

Did Abacha Tunde get back OK? I hope the money I sent helped. :laugh:

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You win !!!!!!

Did Abacha Tunde get back OK? I hope the money I sent helped. :laugh:

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

Me at work :laugh:

rofl.gif

:cheeky::cheeky:

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016

I have the algorithm and I am generating $4,000 day that I have no intention to redistribute to regular people, EXCEPT to DR1 members.....perfect the $5k is on its way............send algorithm asap by passenger pidgeon.........I need a new jeepeta LEXUS by tonite......I will pick mi new girl fren up in it..........I am very sure I will get luck

Africaida
United bank of Nigeria
Lagos
Account # 00210212
Perfect the money is on the way.........please send software asap .....I need to buy a new Lexus jeepeta by tonite, for a date with mi new girl fren.......I am very sure, with that jeepeta I can get lucky tonite ............