Taxi- Punta Cana to Juan Dolio?

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Some friends of mine are flying into Punta Cana next month and need to get to Juan Dolio- one way. They may rent a car and drive themselves but would prefer a taxi.  They wanted to find out if there is a private taxi/company that charges $100 or so for this trip.  Online searches quote $150, so maybe that's the best they'll find.  They need space for 2 car seats and 2 adults plus their bags.  No Caribe or guaguas. Any help or direction is appreciated.  

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I know a guy who makes the trip to SD from Bavaro 2x/week. He drives a Dodge Caliber, which should hold everything. Are we talking 4 people total, 2 kids and 2 adults, plus luggage and car seats?

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Yes.  3 larger suitcases plus a few smaller bags. Their flight arrives on a Wednesday.  

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Yes.  3 larger suitcases plus a few smaller bags. Their flight arrives on a Wednesday.  

I have a taxi driver that he charge 120.00 from Punta Cana to Juan Dolio, he is taxi driver of one of the companies here in San Pedro. Can you tell me what is the date you need it? For next month I will use it too. Send me a PM if you think this price works for you.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
I have never had a problem with Dominican Plus, http://dominicanplus.com/punta-cana-airport-puj-to-juan-dolio-ow/

$129.00
Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to Juan Dolio max. 4 Passengers
Private One-Way Transfer in a modern, air-conditioned Minivan (Sienna or similar) - Return option U$249.00 - Rates per Vehicle - Taxes & Fees incl. - Private, Nonstop, Door to Door Service - NO Waiting for Others - NO Hassles

For more legroom,

$135.00
Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to Juan Dolio max. 7 Passengers
Private One-Way Transfer in a modern, air-conditioned Minibus (Hyundai H1 or similar) - Return option U$259.00 - Rates per Vehicle - Taxes & Fees incl. - Private, Nonstop, Door to Door Service - NO Waiting for Others - NO Hassles

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Pm'd you Riva. And will call Dominican Plus today to see what they say.  And Jaime- the Calibre still might be worth looking into for them depending on his price and availability. Thanks a lot for the responses everyone.