Another Dominican Rocket Scientist Strikes

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Rocket scientist is correct. Homeboy is a regular Wernher von Braun.

The article states the guy in question made it to NYC before he was found out, and it was only because of the way his pants fit.

How the hell did he get through the x-ray machine in migración in the DR without anyone noticing? What about the drug sniffing dogs? They certainly love siccing those animals all over MY damn luggage (that's for sure), but this guy skates through like Nancy Kerrigan without a problem.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012

The article states the guy in question made it to NYC before he was found out, and it was only because of the way his pants fit.

How the hell did he get through the x-ray machine in migración in the DR without anyone noticing? What about the drug sniffing dogs? They certainly love siccing those animals all over MY damn luggage (that's for sure), but this guy skates through like Nancy Kerrigan without a problem.

I once left out of SDQ and had a connecting flight in Newark. I had to leave the international terminal and go through security again in domestic where right before I walked through the Xray machine (shoes already off) I realized I had my switch blade in my bag. I was lucky (FOR ONCE) and the TSA agent was cool. I got worried when his boss came over and was trying to open it when he told her to push the button and the blade came out (it is one of the large blades) she flipped and told him he was going to get her in trouble. He calmed her down and told me I could split (I pulled an OJ Simpson for those of you old enough to get the OJ reference you know what I mean)
Anyway my point being that SDQ didn't find the blade at all.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The Dogs are routinely sniffing everyone and their Carry on, as you come out those shutes at JFK.. and go to immigration checkpoints in those long hallways.. like single file many times . there is a Reason for that .
What did he think he was just going to OPT OUT or walk around ? of that little "Hello" with the Doggie who sits down when you been a bad bad boy. I have watched them dogs Detect or " get a hit" ? I believe is the police Lingo.. and its pretty comical ...
I suspect most of the time its just someone who had CONTACT with drugs, cuz them dogs are real real good.
but a FOOL like this , with taped up Kilos around his Legs ..lol
That dog must have given that look to the handler like " Can you believe this FOOL, i know i cant even... ?"
I would pay money for the picture of the Dogs Face the moment he Detected & sat down.. ..
LMAO

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
That dog must have given that look to the handler like " Can you believe this FOOL, i know i cant even... ?"
I would pay money for the picture of the Dogs Face the moment he Detected & sat down.. ..
LMAO

41e70e62c6e054b531fbc86e79fcd3ba.jpg

PM me for my PayPal address. :laugh:

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015

No joke, turbo incompetence or multiple people at the machine were in on it. Or he could have packed the coke in carry on and then strapped on his body in a bathroom stall or even the plane. XRay machines miss all kinds of prohibited items.

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
I am surprised the owner of the coke was this stupid. He is out the money. 10lbs of blow aint cheap

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Now he's going to be somebody's baby tonight!! Lots of unanswered questions. Even if he had it in his carry-on, they should have still been able to spot it. I smell collusion.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012

I routinely go through the machines at SDQ and PUJ with my titanium hip, and not once has it triggered an alarm. Go figure.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
1) Maybe the DR scanners were in on it.

2) One wonders how much of the larger load got through. Maybe that kid was the distraction.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he must have matchstick thin legs because i think my thighs are thicker as is than his, even with a load of dope taped to them.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
he must have matchstick thin legs because i think my thighs are thicker as is than his, even with a load of dope taped to them.

maybe the rest of his body is thin as a rail, and he was strutting legs like a linebacker.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If he wore a WIG, and a " Dom Rep Women's Speed Skating" complete With the Olympic Rings T Shirt , he could have possibly got away with it ..