Airport Transfer STI

Elaine Roman Santos

Mar 6, 2015
I am trying to set up a surprise trip with my child to surprise my family in STI. However, I would prefer to coordinate and confirm an airport transfer to ensure a ride. I've heard some bad stories of airport taxis robbing tourists upon arrival. Can anyone assist with a reliable source, please?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Are you arriving on one of those 3 AM Flights ? IF so, then yes you have a VALID reason to use a Reputable taxi service..
where are you transferring to ?

Elaine Roman Santos

Mar 6, 2015
Are you arriving on one of those 3 AM Flights ? IF so, then yes you have a VALID reason to use a Reputable taxi service..
where are you transferring to ?

My relatives are right behind Gran Almirante area. I have to be honest and tell you that I don't know the name (exactly) but I can direct the driver once in the vicinity.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
My relatives are right behind Gran Almirante area. I have to be honest and tell you that I don't know the name (exactly) but I can direct the driver once in the vicinity.

Yes, the drivers all know the Los Jardines Area,, it will be fine ...imo its better to CALL a service , who will then come and SCOOP you up.. The taxi will have a # on the top, and you will know your drivers name before he gets there .. and you will be good to go.. do you need a # ??? Im sure people will chime in with their Favorites .. the fare should be exactly 600 DP. but then paying the Full 800DP from the taxi mafia guys , late at night is not such bad thing .. daytime I would certainly haggle with them.

Elaine Roman Santos

Mar 6, 2015
Yes, the drivers all know the Los Jardines Area,, it will be fine ...imo its better to CALL a service , who will then come and SCOOP you up.. The taxi will have a # on the top, and you will know your drivers name before he gets there .. and you will be good to go.. do you need a # ??? Im sure people will chime in with their Favorites .. the fare should be exactly 600 DP. but then paying the Full 800DP from the taxi mafia guys , late at night is not such bad thing .. daytime I would certainly haggle with them.

Thanks! Guess I will await until someone can give me a rec and I can confirm a pick up. IDK, I will feel so much better that way, especially traveling with a kid so I don't have to wait around too much.