looking for qualified electrician

rhanson1

Feb 23, 2012
Can anyone recommend a qualified electrician who is knowledgeable in wiring pool equipment and lighting and all the safety precautions that are required? Someone who understands grounding and bonding and the difference between the two? Someone who understands the importance if GFCI's, proper splicing methods, and the need to use non-metallic waterproof junction boxes? I am not looking for someone cheap - I am looking for a qualified professional who knows his stuff.

rhanson1

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks Monfongo on the recommendation for Stan. You say he is American. Do you think that he is actually a U.S. licensed electrician familiar with the requirements of the National Electric Code?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Whoa!!!! I'll take an egg in that beer. You are asking lots, good luck. Wife's favorite electrician only had one had. Lost it to a ultra hi volt error. Wife liked him because he was less expensive and more careful than most. Correct wiring of pool electric is vital if you are swimming in it, eh.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Can anyone recommend a qualified electrician who is knowledgeable in wiring pool equipment and lighting and all the safety precautions that are required? Someone who understands grounding and bonding and the difference between the two? Someone who understands the importance if GFCI's, proper splicing methods, and the need to use non-metallic waterproof junction boxes? I am not looking for someone cheap - I am looking for a qualified professional who knows his stuff.

If money is not the issue, find one in Florida en let him come over.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Thanks Monfongo on the recommendation for Stan. You say he is American. Do you think that he is actually a U.S. licensed electrician familiar with the requirements of the National Electric Code?

HILARIOUS!!!! you must be new to the country LOL.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
One of the reasons I DID NOT put a light in my pool in the D.R.!
Instead I used overhead lights to light up the pool.

May 8, 2009

I just sent you a private message-