Place for wedding with nature touch + wedding planner

topek

Sep 11, 2016
Hi Folks,

Who knows places in Santo Domingo (and next to it) where you can organize a good wedding?
I know 3 places.

1. BOCA MARINA - nice, directly on the sea, but far away from Santo Domingo. Very expensive alcohol.

2. El Lago - nice place with a lake in West Santo Domingo (safe area) directly next to Parque Mirador del Sur

3. Praedium - santo domingo east, next to the highway to the airport. Currently my number one. Beautiful Garden.

Q1 - Do you know something similar in SD or area?
Perhaps some ranch / country club? ☺️

Q2 - recommendation for a fair wedding planner?

Thanks in advance?
🙃

Best regards
topek

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Folks,

Who knows places in Santo Domingo (and next to it) where you can organize a good wedding?
I know 3 places.

1. BOCA MARINA - nice, directly on the sea, but far away from Santo Domingo. Very expensive alcohol.

2. El Lago - nice place with a lake in West Santo Domingo (safe area) directly next to Parque Mirador del Sur

3. Praedium - santo domingo east, next to the highway to the airport. Currently my number one. Beautiful Garden.

Q1 - Do you know something similar in SD or area?
Perhaps some ranch / country club? ☺️

Q2 - recommendation for a fair wedding planner?

Thanks in advance?
??????

Best regards
topek

Went on-line and immediately found, "weddings in the dr" . A wedding planning company out of SD who can arrange it all. Colonial Zone would be a nice area to have a wedding or on the Malecon in front of the Caribbean Sea. Check it out.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
If Praedium is currently your number one, I would assume you require a venue for a larger group of people?  I second the Colonial Zone and know of a few places that would be great for a smaller group. How many seats would you require?