Need to purchase a STOVE in Sabana Grande de Boyá

Mar 23, 2017
Hello,

I am in Florida and I need to purchase a stove for my Tia in Sabana Grande de Boyá, Monte Plata Province, DO... Or somewhere in DR that I can have shipped to her.

Shipping a stove from Florida is $1200 ++ in addition to the cost of the stove.

Can someone please let me know the best way of doing that?

Thank you so much for your time.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Can't you buy one here? A lot cheaper and they do have some not bad ones here. Whirlpools and some Samsungs, for example. Wouldn't buy Mabe or Frigidaire though.

Mar 23, 2017
Can't you buy one here? A lot cheaper and they do have some not bad ones here. Whirlpools and some Samsungs, for example. Wouldn't buy Mabe or Frigidaire though.

That is what I want to do but I don't know where because I am in Florida. I want to buy a stove in DR and have it shipped to her home because she doesn't have transportation to get it if I can buy one where she lives.

Are you in DR? Do you have a place you can recommend? Maybe a place where I can order online?

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I am not sure where Sabana Grande de Boya is but many of the Ferreterias will deliver if they are close enough. Often you can acquire rides to major cities to go to the ferreterias in the cities. La Sirena has good appliances and does deliver. I don't know about Jumbo but every larger city does have quite a few appliances that are North American and much of the same bells and whistles.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I would recommend CORRIPIO .....they are in santo domingo ...I bought a washer and dryer from them and they delivered it to Dajabon for me

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I'd have Tia go to the nearest Ferreterria which delivers and call you from there after finding the one she wants. Then you can relay your debit card number to the store keeper and they'll get it delivered out to her.
Hope that helps.
Der Fish