Sosua 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JorgeT

I love DR1!!
Mar 24, 2017
Wow Sosua has changed so much from 2010. So many have gone and left.
One place I miss and I hope it would re-open is La Roca Restaurant. I loved that place and I have a lot of good memories there. El Tipico Alberto has change. No more good Dominican food. Cafe Cubano is now owned by a two face Canuk. Rocky is gone. Willy's place never re-opened. Hotel Sea Breeze owner's sold the place and went back to the US.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Wow Sosua has changed so much from 2010. So many have gone and left.
One place I miss and I hope it would re-open is La Roca Restaurant. I loved that place and I have a lot of good memories there. El Tipico Alberto has change. No more good Dominican food. Cafe Cubano is now owned by a two face Canuk. Rocky is gone. Willy's place never re-opened. Hotel Sea Breeze owner's sold the place and went back to the US.

a two face Canuck...

splendid..

JorgeT

I love DR1!!
Mar 24, 2017
On my first trip to the DR, the first place I went to and had a great time was at EL Flow, which is also gone. I really liked that place, lots of chicks and cold beers. They also had good service.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
On my first trip to the DR, the first place I went to and had a great time was at EL Flow, which is also gone. I really liked that place, lots of chicks and cold beers. They also had good service.

At least the music isn't so unbearably loud now, under its new name!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The thing about Rick is that he seems to be such a nice guy. Hard to believe he was involved in all that mess.

nice guys can be asshats, too. there is no rule that says you can't be Mr Niceguy and a gangster at the same time. the guy who was arrested some time back for intoxicated vehicular homicide was one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.