Thread: Samana to Las Terranas

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Samana to Las Terranas

I would like to go from Samana to LT next month and I don't want to spend the money on a taxi. Is there a way to travel via guagua or Caribe Tours?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No Caribe Tours, but there are guaguas all day long for around $100RD

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonS View Post
    I would like to go from Samana to LT next month and I don't want to spend the money on a taxi. Is there a way to travel via guagua or Caribe Tours?
    Put out the old thumb. If you don't mind riding in the back of a pickup or a horse you will get there or the bus if you must.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonS View Post
    Don't take a taxi. Take a guagua to Limon first, then another guagua to Las Terrenas. It s not complicated.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you traveling with all your Luggage to stay couple nights ?, or packing Light for like a day or one overnight .. .If you are packing light , like a backpack or A carry on.then you should have no trouble with a Guagua and the most basic of Spanish. It is the most simple way of getting there .

6. Likes Africaida liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Are you traveling with all your Luggage to stay couple nights ?, or packing Light for like a day or one overnight .. .If you are packing light , like a backpack or A carry on.then you should have no trouble with a Guagua and the most basic of Spanish. It is the most simple way of getting there .
    What jd said.

You could also buy a couple seats in the guagua too .

8. Likes jd426 liked this post