Samana to Las Terranas

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I would like to go from Samana to LT next month and I don't want to spend the money on a taxi. Is there a way to travel via guagua or Caribe Tours?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I would like to go from Samana to LT next month and I don't want to spend the money on a taxi. Is there a way to travel via guagua or Caribe Tours?

Put out the old thumb. If you don't mind riding in the back of a pickup or a horse you will get there or the bus if you must.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

Don't take a taxi. Take a guagua to Limon first, then another guagua to Las Terrenas. It s not complicated.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Are you traveling with all your Luggage to stay couple nights ?, or packing Light for like a day or one overnight .. .If you are packing light , like a backpack or A carry on.then you should have no trouble with a Guagua and the most basic of Spanish. It is the most simple way of getting there .

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Are you traveling with all your Luggage to stay couple nights ?, or packing Light for like a day or one overnight .. .If you are packing light , like a backpack or A carry on.then you should have no trouble with a Guagua and the most basic of Spanish. It is the most simple way of getting there .

What jd said.

You could also buy a couple seats in the guagua too .