Tío Pepe Frozen Churros

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Seems PriceSmart has run out of my favorite frozen churro. Just pop in the oven and they are ready in a few minutes. Has anyone seen frozen ready for the oven churros in any store in Santiago? Not looking for already cooked or fried. Thanks

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Seems PriceSmart has run out of my favorite frozen churro. Just pop in the oven and they are ready in a few minutes. Has anyone seen frozen ready for the oven churros in any store in Santiago? Not looking for already cooked or fried. Thanks

Sorry, not familiar with Churro. What is it exactly and how hard could it be to make yourself?

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
There is a churros coffee shop within the la Sirenna complex on Duarte, Santiago but haven't seen them for sale frozen to be honest

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
outside of pricesmart i've only seen frozen churros once, in la sirena, last week. it was in puerto plata, mind you but there are good chances that other stores stock the same products. they were in a freezer among french fries and next to frozen fruits :)
good luck finding what you need. i think i'm sufficiently inspired to make some, maybe today.