american arrested in puerto plata for sexual abuse of 11 year old

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
They need to cut his nads off shove up his @@@ beat the crap out of him with split bamboo all over rub some salt in the dump him off shore in a bloody chum slick.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I only like that they arrested the father also. I do not like the fact another minor has been sexually abused.

in a case like this, it is hard to decide who is worse..the perp, or the pop. i see them as being equally reprehensible.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I only like that they arrested the father also. I do not like the fact another minor has been sexually abused.

i totally agree. the abusers are trash but the fact that parents sell their own kids is much worse. they are the ones who are supposed to care, love and protect their children more than anyone else and i think their punishment should be as severe - if not more - than if they did the deed themselves.

i am glad the police are catching those perps and i hope they will receive suitable punishment.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
De-nut them both. Problem solved. They will never touch another child again.  And if they do, kill them.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Glad to see that the father was also picked up. 11 years old...jeez, some real sick people out there.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
For every one of these people they catch doing this, one has to wonder how many are getting away with it?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Glad to see that the father was also picked up. 11 years old...jeez, some real sick people out there.

There really is no punishment that fits the crime in a case like this. Father- jail, castrate, and forbid contact with anyone under the age of 18, including his own children. American dude - long time prison plus castration.

Wanna

Feb 1, 2006
Why aren't there more press reports about Female pedophiles, I know it is being done! Maybe there is no such animal here in the DR. Hell, there is really no measurable punishment for them in the USA, God forbid you even thinking of castration (chemical) for them.