swiss man murdered in san rafael del yuma

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Wow ... when you lay with dogs you get fleas. May god remember this troubled soul.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
I'm saving my sympathy for the inevitable person that gets murdered for minding his own business walking down the street.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Just because a person may not have made all the right choices in life doesn't mean they deserved to get killed for it. Just sayin'

I agree to a degree. This guy if I read correctly is 56 y/o not a teen-ager. His reckless behavior purchasing crack, cocaine, meth, weed or whatever and juiceing up local scoundrels makes it more dangerous for all of us here. It's bad enough we have to share the roads with nit wits that insist on driving after consuming a half bottle of rum. He wants to sprinkle in more stuff. Is it sad ? I guess so, to put it nicely, he was highly irresponsible.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Soooo, there is a low moral aspect you tie to drug abuse such that it excuses a vicious murder. Take a moment to learn about drug abuse before typing ignorant prejudiced opinions on a public forum. I am amazed to see this level of ignorance here.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Soooo, there is a low moral aspect you tie to drug abuse such that it excuses a vicious murder. Take a moment to learn about drug abuse before typing ignorant prejudiced opinions on a public forum. I am amazed to see this level of ignorance here.

So am I,............

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Yea yea yea it's an addiction. He needs help !!.....: His habit puts us all at risk by perpetuating the market and fueling his loser friends.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
What is amazing to me is that this person was brought into the world in a country, which after USA would be considered one of the best in the world. He had a world of opportunity given to him just by luck of birth. Having spend a few days in Lugano and Geneva it is completely tragic that it all came to an end for him in a putrid Dominican backwater.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
That's why I don't socialize with the locals... I don't want friends. Don't need friends. Nobody knows my business and nobody comes into my house.. My moto and tatoo on my left arm ?? Trust No One.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
What is amazing to me is that this person was brought into the world in a country, which after USA would be considered one of the best in the world. He had a world of opportunity given to him just by luck of birth. Having spend a few days in Lugano and Geneva it is completely tragic that it all came to an end for him in a putrid Dominican backwater.

actually, there are many people living healthy , normal lives in the putrid Dominican backwater. probably what contributed more to is death in the fact that he was a dope fiend. he would have been just as dead in the USA, the country you think is the best in the world.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
That's why I don't socialize with the locals... I don't want friends. Don't need friends. Nobody knows my business and nobody comes into my house.. My moto and tatoo on my left arm ?? Trust No One.

first of all, when you are a dope fiend you have no friends. the fellow travellers whom you attract are not friends in any sense of the word. they are opportunistic lowlife, looking to score some drugs on your dime.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I guess I missed it but where does it state the gentleman was a dope addict, a junkie? In as much as anyone knows the guy could have been an occasional user who just liked to party and do a few lines now and then. If he went to the safe to get more money for Brugal would that have gained a little more sympathy?

A senseless murder.............