Any Dominicans in las Vegas?

Awesomistic

Apr 13, 2017
Im moving there soon .i want to see if any of my people are there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Im moving there soon .i want to see if any of my people are there.

Not knowing any concrete info I would say that yes, anywhere there is a big party going on, you will find Domincans. Vegas is the biggest continuous party west of the Mississippi and I am sure you will find some countrymen. Remember, what happens in Vegas......but in your case we want to know all the details.

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
HI Awesome, Yes, there are Dominicans in Vegas as my brother in law lives there and he is from Santo Domingo. I just read in an article regarding the upcoming move of my Raiders to Vegas that 30% of the residents are Latino, so if nothing else there will be a lot of Latinos to meet (mostly Mexican). If you want my brother in laws contact info., send me a private message. LAS VEGAS RAIDERS BABY!!!!!!!

Awesomistic

Apr 13, 2017
Thanks, i would like to know where they hang in general. Where they food shop. I need my platanos y guineo verde. What hair salon they go to. So that i dont struggle like i did in Sacramento .ca.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
I know, I know, I know...it's not the same, but at least it's a little bit more familiar than Mexican food. Try it out, ask some questions, and you may find your salon, as well as places to buy groceries.
Sofrito Rico Authentic Puerto Rican Cuisine
5201 W Charleston Blvd
Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV
702-822-6220
Let us know if it works out for you.