Punta Cana, Melia Caribe Tropical June 2002

goddess

Mar 5, 2002
Any comments about this hotel? I need some info on the nightlife/nightclubs? 3 single women 30 yrs

Lauren

Mar 20, 2002
goddess said:
Any comments about this hotel? I need some info on the nightlife/nightclubs? 3 single women 30 yrs

Hi,

Me and my friend will be travelling to the melia in June as well.

Check at debbie's dominican republic as this gives details review of this hotel.

As for nightclubs, apart from the hotel disco...I'm afraid to say I don't think there is anything else.

We're both 21yrs and would like to know if there will any other young people staying at melia at the same time as us?

Lauren

goddess

Mar 5, 2002
re: melia tropical punta cana

i heard that this is a beutiful hotel. But my friends and i have decided to go to santo domingo. We are staying at the melia santo domingo hotel. There are more things to do and see there. I did not want just a beach atmosphere. By the research i have done it seems that there is not much to do in punta cana except the beach. But i hope u have a great time.

Diana

Jan 1, 2002
I've stayed there 2x a few years ago, it's a great hotel. Their are 2 discos, one at the Caribe and the other at the Melia Tropical (these hotels are within walking distance), when I was there Tropical was better but they would die down quickly. The other big disco at the time was Pacha which is the Riu complex of hotels, it was free to get in, but at the time cost $10US to get there. It was worth it, even saw a Rubby Perez concert there in 1999 when he came out with the hit song "Tu Vas a Volar". Also I heard from my DR friends who go travel and a while from SD to PC that a new disco opened up which is inside the hotel called Hodelpa Club Caribe which is good. We were suppose to go when I went to SD this year but ended up going to Samana instead. But no worries on this hotel, it is paradise.