Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: hurricane season 2017

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

AE,
    Yes, of course the south should get it's share, too.
    when we get some clouds on the Eastern Cape from something off the South,
    then the South Shores getthatand a lil bit more form the same thing.
    nothing to worry about, it is all far away, we just get the farest spread out cloud bands
    and after it passed of course the Ocean will bring the waves to the shores along the South.
    the SE anyways was very rough this week i guess, as heavy weather moved over the corner of Saona/Yuma/Bayahibe,
    the rain and wind effects due Harvey should be less intense there.

Mike

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

what a beautiful Sat afternoon here on the East.
    it is 5:30PM and i am now facing the hard work to go to the Beach and get the girls out of the water.
    by Lunch they already only came up by Force, of course nobody was hungry, lol.
    it will be Wartime now around here.
    all actually running stormy formations out there are dying, on their way to Stormy Heaven.
    let 'em get their Virgins, I say ...
    asie of the short few minutes soft shower i mentioned this morning, not a drop of rain here all day long.
    we had some light cloudy moents before Noon, but nothing that could have bothered a perfect beach day.
    Offshore Sea is rough south of the Cape, just a bit above average north of the Cape.
    the weekend should continue that way,
    nothing bad in sight
    have a great one

Mike

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

playing around.
    here is a Caribbean wide view of Waterloads detected by all caribbean Radar Stations.
    Thanks to the perfect pro technical equipments on Goudaloupe and Martinique and Barbados(actually out of service til septeber due a missing piece that got damaged a while ago, DR Parcel Service is sure the shipping company, lol), they provide long range 400 Km Radius Radar coverage of the top art, Puerto Rico with it's short range Radar Station in San Juan covering only their own Soil, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC as the stupid cheap azzes not running any Radar Station at all, hence the blanc space for the whole West of our territory and above and below our Island, shame on the cheap Corrupts taking all in the own pockets, and Cuba with a great coverage around their Territories and all providing their full Data publically to everyone who wanna see it.

this photo is the standing from 5:15PM Today,
    it shows all Waterloads(not much to see, yep) moving around.

Mike

august 19th 2017 0515PM full caribbean radar combo.jpg

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

right now, after 2AM, we have some rain on here on the Eastshores.
    but as seen onthe Sat Loop, it is just a small splitter of ex-Harvey, nothing mayor.
    but look wjhat is coming from the right side, a southern-pushed cut-off portion of Disturbance 92.
    looks like it will walk right over PR and continue over here.
    we will see soon what water it has left after it passed PR, it could provide long hours of strong rainfalls.
    I guess that 92 will makem Caribe Mike's BBQ tomorrow a Singing in theRain Event.

time for a nap, i hope there's no rain in the morning over here, so i can take advantage of the mud stuff on a Dirt Bike ride along the Cape.

Mike

5. Likes jstarebel liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

o.k.,
    2:30AM and the rain stopped on the East, that was maybe 20 minutes top, without any wind or such, nice refreshing.

Mike

7. Likes ramesses liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

over all it was 3 short 15 minutes showers without significant wind last night here on the East.
    today we are on a very calm no wind perfekt sunny beach day over here.
    the remaints of Harvey are History for our territory.

the Disturbance north of PR carries quiet some waters far on it's south, even reaching south of PR.
    will be close to get showered by it or not here on the southern tip of the East.

nothing bad out there, keep this perfect sunday moving

Mike

9. Likes debinatore liked this post
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819