Las Terrenas Sea Has Retreated!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i like how some of the comments in diario libre say it's a clear sign of upcoming rapture.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The videos showing boats just sitting on sand where there was recently water under them are pretty dramatic..
This is NOT Sand being deposited onto a beach, this is something else completely.
Like the Tide has gone out .. Is it possible that with all the Earthquakes that the North side of the island may have been RAISED by a couple feet ? I know that Sounds wild , but there is no way this is just shifted sand , its way too dramatic , and severe...

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
The videos showing boats just sitting on sand where there was recently water under them are pretty dramatic..
This is NOT Sand being deposited onto a beach, this is something else completely.
Like the Tide has gone out .. Is it possible that with all the Earthquakes that the North side of the island may have been RAISED by a couple feet ? I know that Sounds wild , but there is no way this is just shifted sand , its way too dramatic , and severe...

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/springtide.html explains the 'neap' tide with graphic.

Yes you can get some dramatic changes in sea to land levels after very large earthquakes and thankfully we haven't had one.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
i like how some of the comments in diario libre say it's a clear sign of upcoming rapture.

Combined with the spelling - a shocking reflection of the failure of the education system.

Bueno señor con todo el respecto lea en abocalisi

Todo lo que está escrito en la Biblia lo estamos viendo selebataran nación con tra nación eso lo estamos viviendo solo Dios no proteja tener mucha fe y oral mucho para k Dios nos persones

https://www.facebook.com/pg/remolacha.net/posts/

May 29, 2006

Beaches do appear and disappear after earthquakes here, usually overnight. Much of the eastern coastal plain is coral uplift. The beach in front of Hotel Waterfront in Sosua didn't exist 15 years ago. Something to consider before buying ocean front property. I wonder if you can insure against that...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
And Playa Alicia is kind of Obviously NOT Going anywhere. a very large beach now.
In fact you WILL burn your feet if not wearing Flip flops before you ever make it to the waters edge on a hot day ..
More than enough sand there .
This whole concept of new beaches appearing out of the ocean is most fascinating .

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Their spelling is a sign of the abocalisi.

Seriously. I subscribe to a lot of local new sites just for the amusement potential. it's pretty bad when you read a news site and can't understand what they're writing.

Fuikiti fuikati

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
When I first the pics of the beach my first thought was Tsunami. The water always gets pulled out before the big wave. Its quite a display from nature especially with all the excess rain water running towards the beach.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015

I get that after six or eight Bohemia Grandes. Is the Rapture supposed to come with a splitting headache?

The Creature

Mar 13, 2013
This is what happened right before that big Christmas Tsunami in the Philippines a few years ago.

The water pulled back, nobody understood why, they went for a closer look and BAM.

Knowing what I know now, I would run far and fast. Scary.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
This is what happened right before that big Christmas Tsunami in the Philippines a few years ago.

The water pulled back, nobody understood why, they went for a closer look and BAM.

Knowing what I know now, I would run far and fast. Scary.

This is NOT what happened in the Philippines. That was a tsunami created by an earthquake. This is the sea receding due to the moon and sun alignment and whatnot. 2 totally different causes, 1 deadly, the other scary but not dangerous.