Commercial Real Estate on the North Coast

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Can anyone confirm sales for Breezes and Coconut Palms projects this month? Rumors abound.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I live in that area and there are all sorts of rumors flying around at the moment.  I haven't heard anything about Breezes or Coconut Palms, but I have heard that there is a rumored development of the abandoned hotel by Encuentro that was supposedly financed with Canadian police force pension money.

There are also rumors that there will be a large development for the whole of Encuentro beach.  Hotels, condos and even a plaza.  The people behind Ocean Dream, Ocean One and Millennium are supposedly behind it.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I know that Casa Linda also have a project in the area.  From what I can gather this part of the North Coast is rife with land title disputes.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I heard there was a block of rooms available at Coconut palms and a few investors bought portions of what was available and are now selling individual units.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I live in that area and there are all sorts of rumors flying around at the moment.  I haven't heard anything about Breezes or Coconut Palms, but I have heard that there is a rumored development of the abandoned hotel by Encuentro that was supposedly financed with Canadian police force pension money.

There are also rumors that there will be a large development for the whole of Encuentro beach.  Hotels, condos and even a plaza.  The people behind Ocean Dream, Ocean One and Millennium are supposedly behind it.

I had heard its the Eastern portion of Encuentro Beach.