Neptunos, Boca Chic - closed?

chrisdr

Oct 7, 2012
Anyone know what has happened to Neptunos today? Police were there and taking away everything (furniture) etc) today. 

I used to like the place but havent been for over a year (service was getting worse and they crammed so many seats in).

Chris

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I always preferred Boca Chica Marina when I lived in S.D. and went over often but it is a shame to see it go. For me those 2 restaurants were the only redeeming qualities to B.C.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Awww....

What a shame......

I used to love this place.....

Beautiful view....

Great place to hang out in the afternoon....

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I've only been to Boca Chica twice.  Once was for the beach (never again), and once was to eat.  It was a toss up between Village on the Beach and Neptunos.  We chose the former and now I'll never know about the latter.   

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Awww....

What a shame......

I used to love this place.....

Beautiful view....

Great place to hang out in the afternoon....

awww man rice&beans what happened? This was my golden opportunity.............. uffffffffffff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj6pbKO2tzg

One of my favorite videos by rice&beans...................

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gj6pbKO2tzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Boca Chica mtb - YouTube

I know it was like six years ago but I always enjoyed that video.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I prefer Bocana I like that place I always gave security a few peos to keep the vendors away from me ... folks thought i was the king...... I kinda like that feeling'''

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I prefer Bocana I like that place I always gave security a few peos to keep the vendors away from me ... folks thought i was the king...... I kinda like that feeling'''

Is that the spot on the west end with all the palm trees? If so I agree, nice place to sit and relax.

Now when in this world are they going to finish those new fish shacks they have been working on for a couple of years? What a mess that area is. It was better with the old wood shacks.