ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Shot him in the foot.

[video=youtube_share;WBIRDXiGNIo]https://youtu.be/WBIRDXiGNIo[/video]

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I think i hear the cop yelling "Dance Spider"....

but seriously , thats terrible .. well at lest in the foot he will probably survive his injuries..
Anyone know what caused this Melee ?

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
That video pretty much answers the question why Sosua will never be a competitive family tourist destination. I am so sure the dispute was over a serious matter of high importance , " who drank all my rum":

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
Someone's going to lose their job...

Why, cause he can't walk?

Seriously, why go to the beach on a Sunday? There's always some drunken commotion happening.

The copper looked overwhelmed.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
Is this surprising.....the standard aptitude test for a politur lacky is producing a valid cedula.......any cedula :rolleyes:

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
I hope he gets thrown out of force and prosecuted.

I hope he gets an award. Its not his fault he is ill- trained and does not have assistance. If that angry crowd disarmed him and killed him the story line would be "oh so sad , he was a good family man".

Drak

Jul 7, 2015
The kid clearly wasn't doing anything to him.

I particularly like how he walks away without helping.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
First and foremost, shooting is incorrectly viewed by many as a legitimate dispute resolution mechanism. Nonexistent training on how to keep interactions from escalating coupled with a glaring absence of non-lethal options all but ensures a shooting at the instant a cop feels he is in a situation that he can no longer control, either due to noncompliance or when within a crowd of people that is closing in.

In the video, the number of people who are still within a threatening distance of the cop after the shot was fired and the number of those bystanders who proceeded to run around in anger were just tempting fate. Luckily nothing else happened. Shooting someone in the foot, is a novel approach through. I wonder if as is usually the case this cop was aiming somewhere else (like the sand) and ended up actually hitting a person. It might be possible this cop only intended a show of force but because he put his finger on the trigger, he was but a twitch and a 1/2 inch away from firing.

Cops are unpredictable here, one needs to be careful around them even if you are not directly involved in an interaction. They can go from apathetic to full on cowboy really quickly and they are terrible shots at anything more than 10 feet away. By enlarge they don't aim and have no idea what a correct sight picture looks like.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
First and foremost, shooting is incorrectly viewed by many as a legitimate dispute resolution mechanism. Nonexistent training on how to keep interactions from escalating coupled with a glaring absence of non-lethal options all but ensures a shooting at the instant a cop feels he is in a situation that he can no longer control, either due to noncompliance or when within a crowd of people that is closing in.

In the video, the number of people who are still within a threatening distance of the cop after the shot was fired and the number of those bystanders who proceeded to run around in anger were just tempting fate. Luckily nothing else happened. Shooting someone in the foot, is a novel approach through. I wonder if as is usually the case this cop was aiming somewhere else (like the sand) and ended up actually hitting a person. It might be possible this cop only intended a show of force but because he put his finger on the trigger, he was but a twitch and a 1/2 inch away from firing.

Cops are unpredictable here, one needs to be careful around them even if you are not directly involved in an interaction. They can go from apathetic to full on cowboy really quickly and they are terrible shots at anything more than 10 feet away. By enlarge they don't aim and have no idea what a correct sight picture looks like.

what i love about Dominicans is that whenever they hear gunfire, they all run towards it. i was on Costambar beach one Sunday afternoon, and some mope fired off a bunch of rounds in El Carey. suddenly, Dominicans were running from all corners, at bird speed, towards the gunfire, while the gringos were running like heck to get as far away as possible.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
No respect for authority is what led to this incident. Dominicans, right or wrong will get right in a cops face and practically dare him to do something.