Times Square Tragedy

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
We have to take each day as a blessing. You never know when we will be in the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP to the deceased.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I am in Times Square pretty much everyday as I work nearby.
Each day is a blessing indeed.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

Graphic video warning
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603

They should make an example out of this guy.
I say tie him up to the back of a car or pick up truck, set the cruise control at 5 mph down
the highway and invite people out to watch him get dragged slowly to his death. This may
serve as a deterrent for others.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I say tie him up to the back of a car or pick up truck, set the cruise control at 5 mph down
the highway and invite people out to watch him get dragged slowly to his death. This may

Sounds like the christly way of taking care of it.
Der Fish

Apr 10, 2014
Great solution!!  You need some couch time. This is not a Middle East forum.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Great solution!!  You need some couch time. This is not a Middle East forum.

My bad. I forgot how sensitive some of you men are :cheeky: Maybe someone should just take this
fella by the hand and give him a nice big hug.. telling him don't worry,, everything is going to be ok.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
My bad. I forgot how sensitive some of you men are :cheeky: Maybe someone should just take this
fella by the hand and give him a nice big hug.. telling him don't worry,, everything is going to be ok.

.......and exactly the way it will happen in the USA. Medical evaluation, counseling, several court appointed lawyers, medication all on the tax payers dollar. Once that is done a lawyer will step in and sue the victims for damages to his vehicle.

CristoRey I have a one inch diameter rope we can use. Your vehicle or mine?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

Graphic video warning
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603

Why can't these stupid SOB's get a hand gun, a good bottle of cognac and take a walk in the woods and do the right thing. Why do they have to hurt or kill innocent people and then expect the police to do their dirty work. Cowards. Every last one of them.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
they should kill this muslim scum terrorist and make an example out of him by banning all muslims from coming to this country. I mean he did say "god asked me to do this....".

Wait, what? he is not a muslim? ohh, my bad. well, in this case, he must be on meds, a loco, loose cannon, mentally challenged, etc etc. I hope he gets professional help and soon integrates into society. god bless this poor soul.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
they should kill this muslim scum terrorist and make an example out of him by banning all muslims from coming to this country. I mean he did say "god asked me to do this....".

Wait, what? he is not a muslim? ohh, my bad. well, in this case, he must be on meds, a loco, loose cannon, mentally challenged, etc etc. I hope he gets professional help and soon integrates into society. god bless this poor soul.

How log you had to wait for finally being able to post his?

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
A man that calculates to injure so many inoocent people loses his rights. He was looking for his 5 minutes of fame because he is an alcoholic loser that could only get attention by doing a violent act. De Blasio legitimises his disregard for human life by saying " oh he has mental issues" . Hopefully this is de blasios last year in office.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016

It was NOT terrorism. It does not matter a whit how many people were terrorized as the nut case drove down the sidewalk. If he wasn't a Muslim it wasn't terrorism!
Der Fish

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Why can't these stupid SOB's get a hand gun, a good bottle of cognac and take a walk in the woods and do the right thing. Why do they have to hurt or kill innocent people and then expect the police to do their dirty work. Cowards. Every last one of them.

because they don't have the balls and love all the attention that they get .....and we pay for it