Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Times Square Tragedy

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    17,874
    Post Thanks / Like




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

    Graphic video warning
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603

  3. #3
    Silver
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,830
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

    Graphic video warning
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603


    Wow!

    Horrible.......

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We have to take each day as a blessing. You never know when we will be in the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP to the deceased.

  5. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

     Sounds like he's been a loose cannon for a long time.  He was only Navy for just under 3 years. So sad that this has happened.  

    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.n...crash.amp.html

  6. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    We have to take each day as a blessing. You never know when we will be in the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP to the deceased.
    Very much so. Surprised more people did not die.

  7. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,654
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am in Times Square pretty much everyday as I work nearby.
    Each day is a blessing indeed.

  8. Likes KyleMackey liked this post
  9. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,603
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
     Sounds like he's been a loose cannon for a long time.  He was only Navy for just under 3 years. So sad that this has happened.  

    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.n...crash.amp.html
    loose cannon indeed.......

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/n...pgtype=article

  10. #9
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,597
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

    Graphic video warning
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603
    They should make an example out of this guy.
    I say tie him up to the back of a car or pick up truck, set the cruise control at 5 mph down
    the highway and invite people out to watch him get dragged slowly to his death. This may
    serve as a deterrent for others.

  11. Likes southern, irishpaddy liked this post
    Dislikes drstock, R3cycle disliked this post
  12. #10
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    They should make an example out of this guy.
    I say tie him up to the back of a car or pick up truck, set the cruise control at 5 mph down
    the highway and invite people out to watch him get dragged slowly to his death. This may
    serve as a deterrent for others.
    Sounds like the christly way of taking care of it.
    Der Fish

  13. Likes drstock, cbmitch9 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO