Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Times Square Tragedy

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    They should make an example out of this guy.
    I say tie him up to the back of a car or pick up truck, set the cruise control at 5 mph down
    the highway and invite people out to watch him get dragged slowly to his death. This may
    serve as a deterrent for others.
    Great solution!!  You need some couch time. This is not a Middle East forum.

2. Likes drstock, RDKNIGHT, Africaida liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hard times doug View Post
    Great solution!!  You need some couch time. This is not a Middle East forum.
    My bad. I forgot how sensitive some of you men are Maybe someone should just take this
    fella by the hand and give him a nice big hug.. telling him don't worry,, everything is going to be ok.

4. Likes southern, irishpaddy liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    My bad. I forgot how sensitive some of you men are Maybe someone should just take this
    fella by the hand and give him a nice big hug.. telling him don't worry,, everything is going to be ok.
    .......and exactly the way it will happen in the USA. Medical evaluation, counseling, several court appointed lawyers, medication all on the tax payers dollar. Once that is done a lawyer will step in and sue the victims for damages to his vehicle.

CristoRey I have a one inch diameter rope we can use. Your vehicle or mine?

6. Likes southern, irishpaddy, bienamor liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KyleMackey View Post
    Very intentional, some reports said he wanted to do suicide by police.

Graphic video warning
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3e_1495190603
    Why can't these stupid SOB's get a hand gun, a good bottle of cognac and take a walk in the woods and do the right thing. Why do they have to hurt or kill innocent people and then expect the police to do their dirty work. Cowards. Every last one of them.

8. Likes southern, sixsticks, ben jammin liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

they should kill this muslim scum terrorist and make an example out of him by banning all muslims from coming to this country. I mean he did say "god asked me to do this....".

Wait, what? he is not a muslim? ohh, my bad. well, in this case, he must be on meds, a loco, loose cannon, mentally challenged, etc etc. I hope he gets professional help and soon integrates into society. god bless this poor soul.

10. Likes Derfish liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    they should kill this muslim scum terrorist and make an example out of him by banning all muslims from coming to this country. I mean he did say "god asked me to do this....".

Wait, what? he is not a muslim? ohh, my bad. well, in this case, he must be on meds, a loco, loose cannon, mentally challenged, etc etc. I hope he gets professional help and soon integrates into society. god bless this poor soul.

How log you had to wait for finally being able to post his?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

According to the article in the OP, he's Dominican

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

A man that calculates to injure so many inoocent people loses his rights. He was looking for his 5 minutes of fame because he is an alcoholic loser that could only get attention by doing a violent act. De Blasio legitimises his disregard for human life by saying " oh he has mental issues" . Hopefully this is de blasios last year in office.

14. Likes irishpaddy, melphis liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post

It was NOT terrorism. It does not matter a whit how many people were terrorized as the nut case drove down the sidewalk. If he wasn't a Muslim it wasn't terrorism!
    Der Fish

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melphis View Post
    Why can't these stupid SOB's get a hand gun, a good bottle of cognac and take a walk in the woods and do the right thing. Why do they have to hurt or kill innocent people and then expect the police to do their dirty work. Cowards. Every last one of them.
    because they don't have the balls and love all the attention that they get .....and we pay for it

17. Likes melphis liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast