Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dominican Parade Dancing Cop

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    17,641
    Post Thanks / Like




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  2. Likes Derfish, Garyexpat liked this post
  3. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Looks completely false. Amazing what people do these days to try to get something to go viral on Youtube. You can usually tell because the filming is very professional, this wasn't taken on someone's phone, they had a proper camera operator filming this I would suspect. He dances like he's been professionally trained as well.

  4. Likes bigbird liked this post
  5. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,483
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TropicalPaul View Post
    Looks completely false. Amazing what people do these days to try to get something to go viral on Youtube. You can usually tell because the filming is very professional, this wasn't taken on someone's phone, they had a proper camera operator filming this I would suspect. He dances like he's been professionally trained as well.
    I agree, obviously not the first time he has danced with her. They got their moves synced just perfect.

  6. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Showed it to my wife for input. She said this not unusual for something like this to happen. She also said she has seen much better by many non-pros. That was my l view but just wanted t get a Dominican opinion as well. If you don't think this can be real than you have not seen very many people dancing in the DR.

  7. Likes AnnaC liked this post
  8. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harry myrtle beach View Post
    Showed it to my wife for input. She said this not unusual for something like this to happen. She also said she has seen much better by many non-pros. That was my l view but just wanted t get a Dominican opinion as well. If you don't think this can be real than you have not seen very many people dancing in the DR.
    Did the same with several chicas....all said the same , not real......

  9. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    Did the same with several chicas....all said the same , not real......
    I can dance as well as that guy and my wife would make them both look like amateurs.

  10. #7
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    5,483
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    Did the same with several chicas....all said the same , not real......
    Do you mean real or not real?

    I change my vote to spontaneous dance.

  11. #8
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It looks perfectly real to me.

    Not a professional dancer at all, but someone who has probably gone to a Salsa School.

    Mr officer is very pleasing to the eye

  12. Likes AnnaC, dulce liked this post
  13. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I danced salsa to Mongo Santamaria, Ray Barreto, Willie Colon, El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico and the great Tito Puente, all live in New York and got to see the best salsa dancers of the time. The cop dances well, not a pro, not set-up, but spontaneous...in my opinion of course since I'm not a pro.

  14. Likes Africaida, AnnaC, Garyexpat liked this post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO