Dominican Parade Dancing Cop

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Looks completely false. Amazing what people do these days to try to get something to go viral on Youtube. You can usually tell because the filming is very professional, this wasn't taken on someone's phone, they had a proper camera operator filming this I would suspect. He dances like he's been professionally trained as well.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Looks completely false. Amazing what people do these days to try to get something to go viral on Youtube. You can usually tell because the filming is very professional, this wasn't taken on someone's phone, they had a proper camera operator filming this I would suspect. He dances like he's been professionally trained as well.

I agree, obviously not the first time he has danced with her. They got their moves synced just perfect.

harry myrtle beach

Sep 16, 2015
Showed it to my wife for input. She said this not unusual for something like this to happen. She also said she has seen much better by many non-pros. That was my l view but just wanted t get a Dominican opinion as well. If you don't think this can be real than you have not seen very many people dancing in the DR.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Showed it to my wife for input. She said this not unusual for something like this to happen. She also said she has seen much better by many non-pros. That was my l view but just wanted t get a Dominican opinion as well. If you don't think this can be real than you have not seen very many people dancing in the DR.

Did the same with several chicas....all said the same , not real......

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It looks perfectly real to me.

Not a professional dancer at all, but someone who has probably gone to a Salsa School.

Mr officer is very pleasing to the eye :smoke:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I danced salsa to Mongo Santamaria, Ray Barreto, Willie Colon, El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico and the great Tito Puente, all live in New York and got to see the best salsa dancers of the time. The cop dances well, not a pro, not set-up, but spontaneous...in my opinion of course since I'm not a pro.