help with bar info

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
This past March / April I was in PP for a week. I stopped at a bar that had karaoke on Saturday nights. During my drive from Lifestyles in PP to sosua, this bar was on the right side of the road closer to Sosua or maybe it was in Sosua. The bar is simple and open,tiki style and was almost on the road. The building was set right on the side of the road. it was the only bar in the area I think. Can anyone give me info about this place? Anyone know the girls there? And is it avail to take out?

Thanks.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
This past March / April I was in PP for a week. I stopped at a bar that had karaoke on Saturday nights. During my drive from Lifestyles in PP to sosua, this bar was on the right side of the road closer to Sosua or maybe it was in Sosua. The bar is simple and open,tiki style and was almost on the road. The building was set right on the side of the road. it was the only bar in the area I think. Can anyone give me info about this place? Anyone know the girls there? And is it avail to take out?

Thanks.
Plany B has Karaoke every Saturday. Simple, open on Pedro Clisante not main road. Maybe you are thinking of El Choco

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I know the place you are talking about, but I don't know the name. It's located just east of La Union (after the airport), but before Los Castillo....right on the highway.

repoman1

Apr 6, 2016
not girls, well kind of. Im curious if someone on here is a regular there and or might know someone in particular that works
there.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
found it, near the airport, name is D' genesis drink.

I met 300 pounder there once upon a time, No I didn't take her home as she hoped, but did buy her a drink. Big girls get thirsty too you know. Probably get horny, but that part of it wasn't my concern.
Der Fiash