Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: kidnapped in punta cana hotel miraj

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

So your locked down at a AI resort with free food and booze for an indefinite period of time. Still not sure what the problem is unless your chica/ bimbo escaped.
    Total troll or complete idiot. 

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wewerekidnappedbutgotaway View Post
    i need legal help me and my wife where held against our own will..i paid my trip in full and upon arrival we was told we had a bill. i showed them confirmation of the trip being paid in full but it was ignored i showed bank statements as asked and still got harrassed  and room key locked. we was told we cant leave the resort, so we had to plan an excape. the most scariest thing in my like ....please help these people are scamming and making you pay extra and when you dont they try to keep you hostage
    Not only is this post bs but perhaps the worst grammatically written one I have seen.

3. Likes Kipling333 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melphis View Post
    So your locked down at a AI resort with free food and booze for an indefinite period of time. Still not sure what the problem is unless your chica/ bimbo escaped.
    Total troll or complete idiot. 
    They may add the additional days to his bill, so it's probably not a free ride.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Knowing the GM personally (as well as the commercial director), Majestic Resorts are a class act. I suspect what happened is that they had charges to their room (wine....spa...phone calls...etc) and either refused to pay or had their card declined.

As for being held hostage at check in...sorry...never going to happen. The whole storry sounds that the person does not require "legal" help...but help of a more cerebral kind.

6. Likes ctrob, Kipling333 liked this post
    Dislikes USA DOC, southern disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PCMike View Post
    Knowing the GM personally (as well as the commercial director), Majestic Resorts are a class act. I suspect what happened is that they had charges to their room (wine....spa...phone calls...etc) and either refused to pay or had their card declined.

As for being held hostage at check in...sorry...never going to happen. The whole storry sounds that the person does not require "legal" help...but help of a more cerebral kind.
    ...you should read majestic mirage reviews on the travel sites..... the reviews are right in line with my experience .....Doc.......

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the strategy here now for new members ..
    First post , fart in the elevator , and run out the door ?

and you people are debating what he ate last.

9. Likes Africaida, KateP, irishpaddy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As the OP has not returned to provide more details or clarification, I'm closing this thread.
    Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234