Thread: Haitian Stabbed for 'Stealing Jobs'

Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Haitian Stabbed for 'Stealing Jobs'

This just happened in Chile. I think the fact that the guy is Haitian is coincidental. The fact that he's a foreigner probably had more weight in being targetted for this crime.

He is recovering in a hospital.

I'm keeping an eye on the international community and the NGO's to see if they treat this the way we all know they would, had it taken place in the DR.

Moderator Polls Forum

99.9% Regular User
    Post Thanks / Like

and of course no one knows first aid and a first aid kit is no where to be found.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Foreigners stealing jobs in Chile? There are many Dominicans in Chile working as maids, grape pickers, and grape packers over there. Isn't it always the foreigners doing the menial jobs that the locals don't want to do?

4. Likes drstock liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you go to a foreign country with no skills or education, and especially if you are there illegally, menial jobs are all you are going to get.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NALs View Post
    This just happened in Chile. I think the fact that the guy is Haitian is coincidental. The fact that he's a foreigner probably had more weight in being targetted for this crime.

He is recovering in a hospital.

I'm keeping an eye on the international community and the NGO's to see if they treat this the way we all know they would, had it taken place in the DR.
    Unreal. He's sitting in a big pool of blood, bleeding profusely, and co-workers are just calmly walking by!

7. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    Unreal. He's sitting in a big pool of blood, bleeding profusely, and co-workers are just calmly walking by!
    Probably because they did not even consider him a real Human Being ... that was more disgusting & disturbing than the stabbing itself
    ... I bet if it was one of THEIR people they would jump for some towels to at least put pressure on that wound.. That dude looked like he was Going to bleed out . That was a lot of blood in such such a short time .

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Probably because they did not even consider him a real Human Being ... that was more disgusting & disturbing than the stabbing itself
    ... I bet if it was one of THEIR people they would jump for some towels to at least put pressure on that wound.. That dude looked like he was Going to bleed out . That was a lot of blood in such such a short time .
    You are absolutely right. Their total lack of concern is appalling. Based on where he was stabbed and the amount of bleeding, I think the femoral artery was cut. If it had been any worse, he could have bled to death in a matter of minutes.