Communications Industry in the DR

JayUKcomingtoDR

Jan 15, 2002
Could anyone tell me wether network servicing and installation could be a viable project in the DR. I think the communications industry and I.T industry is growing there isnt it?

Jay

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
We will chat on this when we meet. How are you on 2 way satalite installations? If you know your stuff I might have someone you ought to meet!!

You will HAVE to get your Spanish up to speed very quickly though even though David speaks very good English!!

See you soon for a few Presidentes - Grahame.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Communications is a fierce mega business here. You will be up against some big companies such as Codetel (verizon), Tricom, Centenial, and Orange (France Telecom). They are all pushing the kind of technology you are talking about. Small players can usually not compete. But good luck anyway. Look for that nich? market if you can find it..

Cyber Park

Jan 2, 2002
mywebpage.netscape.com
communications in the cyber park

please consider the possibility of setting up your operations in the santo domingo Cyber Park. it is the best hitech facility in the caribbean.
you will be able to generate fast business from the tenents as well from other free zone corporations looking for competitive prices.
hayon@pcsd.com.do
www.pcsd.com.do

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
list of companies

Hey Cyber Park...can you list the companies that are already in Cyber Park? Are there any companies in your park (or anywhere else in the DR) that are in the Semiconductor industry? Are there any software design companies borne in the DR with global reach?

thanks,
mondongo

bmvexec

Jan 24, 2003
www.io.com
Is there a list of companies, recent success stories, increased incentives 2002 performance metrics, etc for the CyberPark (DR Freezone). I want to create a business that will leverage united states technology and dominican technology freezones. What other resources or contacts are available?

What are people's impressions of the cyberpark thus far?