Charter Boat

CharlieD

Dec 30, 2016
Hi guys I'm looking to charter a boat to go to Turks. Does anyone know of someone with a boat that does this kind of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
We have a 150 Ton Captain right here on this Site..... he should be along any minute now...

ChicaSlayer

Dec 16, 2016
I am interested to know as well. I have tried to charter boats int he past but no company has returned my calls or emails. I am told the DR makes it so hard to get a charter boat in and out of port no one wants to come here. I hope this is wrong

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Hi guys I'm looking to charter a boat to go to Turks. Does anyone know of someone with a boat that does this kind of thing?

Which island in TCI are you looking to go to? You realize that this wouldn't be a day trip and it's not going to be cheap. What type of boat are you looking to charter and for how many people. Power or sail and cat or monohull and for how many days? Last question is why not just fly to Provo? There are cheap flights from POP to Provo daily. I'm asking these questions because they are going to be the same questions any charted boat captain is going to ask. There are boats available for charter in both Luperon and Ocean World, however being the start of hurricane season, many boats will be leaving.

CharlieD

Dec 30, 2016
Island and type of boat are not important is just needs to be big enough so sleep to guests. Have flown before now looking for something different. I understand this isn't a day trip a few days would be good.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Hey CharlieD. I have a friend who is sailing back to DR as I type this and will be back in Luperon Saturday or Sunday. I sent him your request, and his exact words were, "I wouldn't mind sailing them over to Provo and back if they are serious and are cool people". So I sent you a PM. Let me know if you really are serious about this "adventure".

Just had a thought, You might join up in PC or Samana and sail to Luperon?? They are in Ponce PR now.