Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charter Airlines

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
    Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.

2. Likes Derfish liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There are presently no inter DR flights on a regular basis. Several small operations exist and they are on an ad hoc charter basis.

4. Likes Derfish liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    I am looking for a charter airline within the DR. Trips from POP to SDQ or STI to Punta Cana etc...
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CG View Post
    There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
    Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.
    In 2012 I flew with them. Round trip SD-PUJ was about $100usd. Now its $420 return. I love the DR style business- when business goes down you dont focus on better service or marketing. You simply increase your prices to make up for loss of customers.

7. Likes Buzz65 liked this post
    I love Hillary!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LTSteve View Post
    There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.
    You can charter a flight anywhere any time on the island, turbo prop or single engine $$$ makes it happen.

9. Dislikes jinty05 disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southern View Post
    You can charter a flight anywhere any time on the island, turbo prop or single engine $$$ makes it happen.
    Where would one do that is my question.
    Der Fish

I love Hillary!
    Post Thanks / Like

"Dominican shuttles" is one agent

12. Dislikes jinty05 disliked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot about these folks, they charter helicopters but have fixed wing aircraft as well... http://helidosa.com/

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Where would one do that is my question.
    Der Fish
    As I mentioned earlier in this thread, send a PM to Beeza, a member here, and he will tell you all.

15. Likes Derfish, beeza liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting for Benny Hill Airways.

oops, I think I just dated myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12