Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Charter Airlines

  1. #11
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
    Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.

  2. Likes Derfish liked this post
  3. #12
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    There are presently no inter DR flights on a regular basis. Several small operations exist and they are on an ad hoc charter basis.

  4. Likes Derfish liked this post
  5. #13
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    I am looking for a charter airline within the DR. Trips from POP to SDQ or STI to Punta Cana etc...
    Thanks
    Der Fish
    There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.

  6. #14
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CG View Post
    There is Dominican Shuttles which does Ground and Air Transportation with-in the country and a bit outside. http://www.dominicanshuttles.com/
    Then there was AeroDomca who used to fly around the country but after a quick search not sure they still exist. Other than that I know of no others.
    In 2012 I flew with them. Round trip SD-PUJ was about $100usd. Now its $420 return. I love the DR style business- when business goes down you dont focus on better service or marketing. You simply increase your prices to make up for loss of customers.

  7. Likes Buzz65 liked this post
  8. #15
    I love Hillary!
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTSteve View Post
    There are currently NO domestic flights by a regular carrier within the DR. I believe if you wanted to spend the money you could find someone who has a private plane who would take you but the cost probably would be very high. This might be out of Isabel del Torres Aeorpuerta.
    You can charter a flight anywhere any time on the island, turbo prop or single engine $$$ makes it happen.

  9. Dislikes jinty05 disliked this post
  10. #16
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,932
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by southern View Post
    You can charter a flight anywhere any time on the island, turbo prop or single engine $$$ makes it happen.
    Where would one do that is my question.
    Der Fish

  11. #17
    I love Hillary!
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    "Dominican shuttles" is one agent

  12. Dislikes jinty05 disliked this post
  13. #18
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I forgot about these folks, they charter helicopters but have fixed wing aircraft as well... http://helidosa.com/

  14. #19
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    Where would one do that is my question.
    Der Fish
    As I mentioned earlier in this thread, send a PM to Beeza, a member here, and he will tell you all.

  15. Likes Derfish, beeza liked this post
  16. #20
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm waiting for Benny Hill Airways.

    oops, I think I just dated myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •