ORIGINAL Lime Doll with tag- info wanted

sirrahirret

Jun 3, 2017
I have an original Lime Doll with a tag on it. Reference 025 Mulatto Woman Candler. I have spent many hours trying to find one like this, or any Candler from Lime, no luck. She is in excellent condition NWT as they would say. The signature is inside the doll. I am trying to find a collector to see what she is worth, I am thinking she might be one of a kind. The tag says she is part of the BID Business Initiative Directions American Reward for Quality.. A while back I found some info about the Peace Corp? coming over to DR and providing funds for businesses over there and Lilliana Mere Lime was part of this group. Again, this candler is the real deal, not the ones offered now.

I have many pictures of her but not posted on the web. Can anyone help?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Information is free, but if you wish to sell this doll you will need to purchase a classified ad from the DR1 home page

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm pretty sure there are no "one of a kind" Lime dolls.

sirrahirret

Jun 3, 2017
Maybe not one of a kind, but with tags undamaged?

I have looked and looked for a Lime Doll that is a candler #025 and have not found a single one. She has her tag still and is in perfect condition. I bought her to resell but I am thinking she is a real treasure that maybe I should just keep. I am longing for information on this particular one. I have pictures of her on my facebook page TerriHarrisinFlorida