rape reported in punta cana hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
If it really happened then some guys should be made fit to be in the Vienna Boys Choir but to me it's hard to believe that even a Dominican employee is so stupid to rape una Gringa on the hotel's premises.
Now about the other 4 cases they weren't sure if it were hotel employees but they weren't raped so those gropers might have been national tourists who got drunk and then horny seeing gringa culo, not that that excuses sexual assault though.

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Really? Talk about totally inappropriate.

What's inappropriate is an unsubstantiated alagation leveled at a young man who in these instances more often than not had previous contact with the alleged victim. The facts are almost always fogged by alcohol and a tourist that lashes out at Juan with the six pack abs after she discovers he has been spreading his affections around to other guests. This leaves the resort no option but to fire the guy and defend themselves to other AI guests.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I never miss an article....
I never liked the guy and certainly was in the minority there

just never passed the sniff test with me

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The rapes have been plastered all over Toronto news last few days...apparently more women coming forward..

Jul 28, 2014
As a side note maybe there aren't 'enough' sex workers in the East side as several Canadian women have reported being raped in Hotel Riu Republica on that side of the island.

http://www.nicepeoplenetworking.com...aulted-by-resort-staff-in-dominican-republic/

I find this part interesting from the provided link to Nice people networking:

Sunwing, which operates tours to RIU Resorts exclusively for Canadian customers, tells CityNews they have not been informed of any incidents of sexual misconduct on the property aside from this victim.

Does Sunwing really think anyone from the hotel is going to go running to them, telling them this, BESIDES the alleged victim?

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Waitwaitwait... SunWing again? Weren't they the ones who brought that other Canadien couple who got into a car accident driving from PUJ to POP? Are they the Grey Line of DR?

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Interesting, She was at a "Foam Party" where participants are encouraged to interact physically , by dancing and grinding under the anonymity and cover of heavy foam. Copious amounts of alcohol are served cheaply by venders marketing there product.
I am sure that she was just reading books and writing her memoirs about Dominican culture.

Julia31

Jan 4, 2012
Interesting, She was at a "Foam Party" where participants are encouraged to interact physically , by dancing and grinding under the anonymity and cover of heavy foam. Copious amounts of alcohol are served cheaply by venders marketing there product.
I am sure that she was just reading books and writing her memoirs about Dominican culture.

So it was this sluts fault that she was raped because she went to a foam party and maybe had a drink?? None of us were there, know the victim or the attacker but already a lot of people are making accusations that its a fake or the girls fault

Status
Not open for further replies.