Ex-Pat Again!

RePat

Jun 9, 2017
Ten years ago I left Santo Domingo with my wife and kids. I went by the name 'Naufrago', had a great 3 year run, and made many friends on and through DR1. We had some great adventures in Uruguay and now Los Angeles, but the time has come to return to our tropical paradise! My wife's mom was just diagnosed with Alzheimer's and she was caring for my father-in-law, who's been struggling with Parkinson's for a few years now. Luckily our work can now be done online, so we come much better equipped than last time. Well, that's all for now. If you remember me give a shout, looking forward to our first potluck/get together!:classic:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Welcome back!

Your previous user name is still in the system and all your old posts.
You can still use it.

Don

RePat

Jun 9, 2017
Welcome back!

Your previous user name is still in the system and all your old posts.
You can still use it.

Don

Hi Don, I tried several passwords and gave up and, for the life of me, can't remember which email account I used back then. Besides that, my wife never liked my original 'Naufrago' handle as she thought it had too many negative connotations, like I didn't want to be there but had no choice. Actually, back then, we were pretty much stranded so I could identify with my username. This time around, not so much. We're coming to help her parents and will be able to travel back and forth. It would be nice if Robert could grant me some board privileges considering my previous participation :) Nice to meet you Don, excited to reconnect with my DR friends and family!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
... perhaps Robert can merge the posts into your new name.

xlxm9t.jpg

Again!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hi Don, I tried several passwords and gave up and, for the life of me, can't remember which email account I used back then. Besides that, my wife never liked my original 'Naufrago' handle as she thought it had too many negative connotations, like I didn't want to be there but had no choice. Actually, back then, we were pretty much stranded so I could identify with my username. This time around, not so much. We're coming to help her parents and will be able to travel back and forth. It would be nice if Robert could grant me some board privileges considering my previous participation :) Nice to meet you Don, excited to reconnect with my DR friends and family!

Robert can reset your password for your original account, send him a message. The email you used was (I assume) your name @hotmail.  

Welcome back

RePat

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, but I can't access that account anymore. Starting fresh with a new attitude seems right. Just happy to be back on the board!

Aug 6, 2006
Pete and Repete were sitting on a log and Pete fell off, who was left?

Repeat.
Pete and Repete were sitting on a log and Pete fell off, who was left?

Repeat.

Now try it with Pat.
Pat and Repat were sitting on a log, Pat fell off...

Nope, no sirve.