Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santiago Mayor named in US criminal investigations

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Santiago Mayor named in US criminal investigations

If what this article states is indeed factual, I think it safe to say we are going to see the USA pick up
    and arrest the other people who were named in a US court of law with regards to the Odebrecht case.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/...s-colorvision/

Source: Dominican Today.

99.9% Regular User
    Post Thanks / Like

If they won't be prosecuted here, then I'm all for rounding them up and throwing the book at them elsewhere.

3. Likes irishpaddy liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

as long as they get a trial and face the consequences of what they have done to the people of this island....who cares where the justice comes from
    and it hopefully will not be as easy to purchase a ticket to freedom

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

... I am sure that its the drug trafficking the usa whats him for... if they have been watching him for 5 years.....the DEA, CIA, ect , will probably stop at nothing to put him in a USA prison.......Doc......

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    If what this article states is indeed factual, I think it safe to say we are going to see the USA pick up
    and arrest the other people who were named in a US court of law with regards to the Odebrecht case.

https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/...s-colorvision/

Source: Dominican Today.
    That's kinda odd... Abel Martinez went as far as publishing a picture on his FB account of his recently renewed VISA.

I wouldn't put it past him to have forged the picture though.

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at the comments one of which is below. And nothing about this in any Dominican press.

"This detective angel Martinez has made similar accusations before about dominican politicos being investigated for various crimes, and they have turn out to be untrue. Nothing has happened. I don't believe him at all."

Matilda

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Look at the comments one of which is below. And nothing about this in any Dominican press.

"This detective angel Martinez has made similar accusations before about dominican politicos being investigated for various crimes, and they have turn out to be untrue. Nothing has happened. I don't believe him at all."

Matilda
    Perhaps its just wishful thinking. Interesting point.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    That's kinda odd... Abel Martinez went as far as publishing a picture on his FB account of his recently renewed VISA.

I wouldn't put it past him to have forged the picture though.
    Posting a picture of it does not conclusively establish the validity of his visa. Many are revoked in the system and never turned in.

Conversely, a journalist saying it has been revoked is of little validity. The US does not publish a public list of revoked visas, nor upon inquiry will they tell anyone other than the visa holder its actual status.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2
    Last edited by playacaribe2; 06-12-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post

Matilda
    ...Matilda... a friend of mine heard about this , in Santiago this morning, where she works at the Palace of Justice......Doc.....

I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't it not too long ago where people on here were asking if this fella was doing a good job cleaning up the town? Maybe he ruffled some feathers while sweeping the broom?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast