Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santiago Mayor named in US criminal investigations

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

i know abel martinez and his family for many years. The detective is some guy who is paid by his enemies to defame him. Abel just had his visa renewed and he free to travel to usa at will. He is not named in any drug investigation and his visa is not revoked. this detective is some A-hole who is bent on spreading rumors to precisely tarnish Abel's reputation. I have a person in mind who maybe behind all this.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    i know abel martinez and his family for many years. The detective is some guy who is paid by his enemies to defame him. Abel just had his visa renewed and he free to travel to usa at will. He is not named in any drug investigation and his visa is not revoked. this detective is some A-hole who is bent on spreading rumors to precisely tarnish Abel's reputation. I have a person in mind who maybe behind all this.
    AZB
    ......glad to hear that... the changes he made in Santiago are great...... lack of huge garbage piles are something I was liking a lot.......Doc......

3. Likes AZB, jinty05 liked this post
    I love infractions!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    AZB
    Gaspar Gomez, or the Diaz brothers?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sanpedrogringo View Post
    Gaspar Gomez, or the Diaz brothers?
    how about a well known politician who has lost against Abel in elections? You know they spend millions of their own money to run as candidates. Abel came in and trashed them all.
    Abel will just go forward in his political career. He may even become the president of this country one day. This is when I will get Dominican citizenship and join in.
    AZB

6. Likes Frank the Tank, USA DOC liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    ......glad to hear that... the changes he made in Santiago are great...... lack of huge garbage piles are something I was liking a lot.......Doc......
    wait till you see the entrance to santiago. there is this huge project underway which will soon be finished. the entrance to santiago will sure attract attention. Abel is working day and night to keep santiago in good order. he has cleaned up a lot of corruption in the city and fired many people who were robbing the city of it funds. Ever-since he has gotten married and became a father, he is a changed man. Not the man I used to know before.
    Arriba con Abel!!!!
    AZB

8. Likes Frank the Tank liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12