14 year old girl attacked, Cielo Garcia Sena

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
And the police won't even arrest the guy who did it. I think we should raise the money to have him "JFK"'d....

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
And the police won't even arrest the guy who did it. I think we should raise the money to have him "JFK"'d....
The criminal is a Haitian... Arresting one can be problematic because then, if it reaches international proportion, the police will be accused of arresting the guy because he's Haitian... You know drill with this...

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
It seems donations can only be made in Canadian dollars. Is there any way around this, as I wish to contribute in American dollars. Also, is youcaring.com similar to gofundme.com? Any info/feedback is appreciated.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
i was wondering why the dollars being donated wasnt increasing as i thought it should ....must be something wrong with the page
also i tried paypal and that did not work for me yesterday ....hopefully they can sort something out sooner than later

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
The criminal is a Haitian... Arresting one can be problematic because then, if it reaches international proportion, the police will be accused of arresting the guy because he's Haitian... You know drill with this...

Your statement is absurd. DR's don't give a cow manure about Haitians. If they could, they would. Hell, even if they had nothing they would still arrest him and it would be up to him to prove his innocence.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006