Punta cana airport to bavaro express station ?

drroyal2000

Aug 22, 2004
Thanks for the response really appreciate it. Another two question. How much should it be, for a taxi from punta cana airport to the express bavaro stop.
The other question, any cheap hotel near the airport for 4 people for one night only, just in case the flight i book comes in late.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Cheap and close to the airport doesn't exist unless you don't mind staying in a poor neighbourhood in Veron (which I wouldn't recommend if you look touristy). Four Points will be your best and safetest option close to the airport and you can also book the shuttle with them to pick you up at the airport. It's a big 1 minute drive. You'll have plenty of food options nearby for supper too. Expreso Bavaro leaves from Bavaro (Friusa) at 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 4pm and pass by the Veron station about 20 minutes later. Would recommend getting there at least 30 minutes early though to make sure you get seats. Suitcases will get tags then placed under the bus. Just tell the driver where you're going, there are always plenty of people willing to help out if you don't speak Spanish.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Actually just thought of an option that might work for you. About 3 minutes from the bus station in Pueblo Bavaro is Hostal Manaya. A friend used to manage it. It's basically a villa with 3 or 4 rooms with ac, small pool, shared kitchen area. I believe they can coordinate transportation for you as well as meals.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Actually just thought of an option that might work for you. About 3 minutes from the bus station in Pueblo Bavaro is Hostal Manaya. A friend used to manage it. It's basically a villa with 3 or 4 rooms with ac, small pool, shared kitchen area. I believe they can coordinate transportation for you as well as meals.

three minutes walking or by moto or guagua?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
three minutes walking or by moto or guagua?

It is not walking distance time and besides you do not want to opt to walk it in the heat. The travel time by wheel is about 7-10 minutes to Veron Bavaro Express station. The time depends on rush hour or not on the main drag fronting Pueblo Bavaro.

Regards,

PJT