No farting!!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his verdict.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pak...o-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

I used to fart in church all the time and believe me it was an art to keep them silent. ;)

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
So being a Farter is even worse than Being GAY, in Islam..

Whats NOT to love about this Religion of Peace ...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If you fart in an echo chamber you never hear the end of it.

Last edited:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Until this is confirmed, it'll go into "Clown Bin."

This is a tabloid magazine. Today's other headlines include "WOMAN ARRESTED FOR TRAINING SQUIRRELS TO ATTACK HER EX-BOYFRIEND," and "TORNADO CARRIES MOBILE HOME 130 MILES, FAMILY INSIDE UNHARMED."

If it is ever confirmed, it'll go into "Islam."

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Until this is confirmed, it'll go into "Clown Bin."

This is a tabloid magazine. Today's other headlines include "WOMAN ARRESTED FOR TRAINING SQUIRRELS TO ATTACK HER EX-BOYFRIEND," and "TORNADO CARRIES MOBILE HOME 130 MILES, FAMILY INSIDE UNHARMED."

If it is ever confirmed, it'll go into "Islam."

I don't get it. Why would a woman train squirrels to attack her ex boyfriend??

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
...to harvest nuts......

Here we got a nut cracker. ;)

Woman is arrested ‘after killing her father-in-law by squeezing his testicles until they BURST’
Gau Kerketta died from excessive bleeding as a result of the vicious assault
His daughter-in-law, Anima Kharia, is accused of killing him in angry attack
Police say she gripped Gau's testicles like a vice, causing fatal injuries
He died on the spot, said police officer Ashok Kumar in Jharkhand, India

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-law-squeezing-testicles.html#ixzz4lbPaZlN2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Feb 7, 2007
Well, his head and body will part into two separate pieces, allowed for by the judicial decision based on the religion of pieces.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Yusuf On Farting In The Mosque:
[video=youtube;q637mtTEW3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q637mtTEW3s[/video]

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
If You Have To Pass Gas In The Mosque:
[video=youtube;rS4yprfIXq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4yprfIXq4[/video]

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Breaking Wind In Prayer:
[video=youtube;0xL253Q3yBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xL253Q3yBc[/video]

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
There is no teaching in Catholic canon law about farting in church. The is no mention of letting 'er rip in the New Testament.

Common sense would suggest that one be polite and discreetly take it outside.

If you absolutely cannot hold it in in than you should endeavour to avoid a trumpet blast and deliver a silent but deadly (SBD),

Then oddly enough an ancient Confucian tradition kicks in if you can keep a poker face: "He who smelt it dealt it".

The Confucian thing applies in elevators too.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
There is no teaching in Catholic canon law about farting in church. The is no mention of letting 'er rip in the New Testament.

Common sense would suggest that one be polite and discreetly take it outside.

If you absolutely cannot hold it in in than you should endeavour to avoid a trumpet blast and deliver a silent but deadly (SBD),

Then oddly enough an ancient Confucian tradition kicks in if you can keep a poker face: "He who smelt it dealt it".

The Confucian thing applies in elevators too.

[video=youtube;3kQVLsf_0aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kQVLsf_0aY[/video]

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Begs the question, Frank W. What, pray tell, are you doing reading the Islamabad Herald??