security escopeta

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
am i allowed to provide my own escopeta to my night watchman, while he is guarding my own property? He does not leave the property with the gun. looks it in in the mornings and takes it out in the evening when he arrives.

Jul 28, 2014
In a country, where you have to pay the "victim" who rear ends YOU in a car accident, that "logic" tells me, if anything goes down with that gun, your name gets dropped and you do the jail time, so yeah, GO FOR IT!

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
In a country, where you have to pay the "victim" who rear ends YOU in a car accident, that "logic" tells me, if anything goes down with that gun, your name gets dropped and you do the jail time, so yeah, GO FOR IT!

Why your answer is so rude? i put this question in the legal department. nothing happened so it is general question. and the gun did not leave the property, nobody was shot.

Jul 28, 2014
Why your answer is so rude? i put this question in the legal department. nothing happened so it is general question. and the gun did not leave the property, nobody was shot.

Its not being rude, its to show in a country, where laws are whatever someone feels like that day, and generally make no sense, does that simple factor not weigh into the idea of loaning out a shotgun to someone?

No matter what "legal" may tell you, I can pretty much guarantee if something does go down with that gun loaned out, your name will get dropped as the owner and the P.N. will hold you ransom for HUGE $$$ in order to not take you to jail, even though you didn't pull the trigger.

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Please guys....this is the Legal Forum. No sarcastic or "amusing" answers.

She needs a LEGAL opinion from Sr. Guzman or a link to an applicable law.