Looking for a room mate Santo Domingo Norte in a secure residencial

AAGUN

Jul 7, 2017
I rent a 3 bedroom flate on the ground floor
I have one room available
1 room is used as a personal office where I work the other I use as a bedroom

The house is nicely furnished with ikea furniture, 4k tv, 40mbps high speed internet etc
You would have full access to the appartment

I am a male 33 years old and working as a freelance internet marketing professional.

The residencial (tierr alta) is located in ciudad modelo - santo domingo norte (15 mins from the center) and has a swimming pool and basket court

My wassap = 8292049938 (dont call as the signal for orange is not good here and I have orange I need to change it to claro :) )

Only longterm people please (6 months or more)
I dont need money but I would ask for a token amount like $70 or something a month ( so this is next to free)
The room is empty so you will need your own bed etc

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
AAGUN: I have a friend interested in you apartment deal. He is in Seattle Wash. BUt you sy your whatsapp number is not working? I can give you his email, but not here in the open forum. Put in a fe more posts and you will be able to send me a private message and we can commuicate that way.
Der Fish

AAGUN

Jul 7, 2017
AAGUN: I have a friend interested in you apartment deal. He is in Seattle Wash. BUt you sy your whatsapp number is not working? I can give you his email, but not here in the open forum. Put in a fe more posts and you will be able to send me a private message and we can commuicate that way.
Der Fish

Thats cool

my whatssap is working
use this +18292049938 internationally and I think locally too
sorry for the confusion

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Thats cool

my whatssap is working
use this +18292049938 internationally and I think locally too
sorry for the confusion

I told him to give you a call. I don't know if he knows about Whatsapp. He is a writer and hoping to get to a calm place to do some serious writing. He has a book going that he wants to finish.